Triple hybrid spec

krimbow

So I think it wouldn't be the worst idea to spec into all three trees for an operative.http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401Msf0zZGbzrdrkbZhroR.3

This gives you good healing self and other with kolto probe.and a way to get tactical advantage from the medicine tree.

A tactical advantage sink in lacerate.with many escape and melee buffs in melee combat.from concealment

And good dots and ranged potential from the lethality tree.

This allows you to have the tools for every situation.so you're never caught out

Wondering if I can have any feedback on this

So you basicly do fluff damage with your DoT, lose the awesomeness behind Acid Blade. Lose survivability with slippery Devil... lose DPS with all high tier talent you miss in concealement... And Kolto Probe only good use would be to grant you TA to Lacerate.... so you need 3 more points in Medecine...

Fluff DoT damage in Lethality

No burst in Concealment

No good healing in Medecine.. not even the TA grant from Kolto Probe

Jack of all trade, master of none build.

So you basicly do fluff damage with your DoT, lose the awesomeness behind Acid Blade. Lose survivability with slippery Devil... lose DPS with all high tier talent you miss in concealement... And Kolto Probe only good use would be to grant you TA to Lacerate.... so you need 3 more points in Medecine...

Fluff DoT damage in Lethality

No burst in Concealment

No good healing in Medecine.. not even the TA grant from Kolto Probe

Jack of all trade, master of none build.

This is pretty much correct. When you're building these PvP specs try to imagine what role you'd fill on the battlefield and how the spec would facilitate that. With this particular one you'd be well below average at aoe, single target and healing so I can't really see how it could possibly be effective anywhere or fill any role.

In arenas your lack of survivability and damage would not do well, who knows though I might be completely wrong. Give the spec a try and let us know how you get on.