What Exactly Does the Data Entry do

JacSpazz

Not a noob but there isn't a cartel question forum so this is where it would likely go, just wondering i read what it SAYS it does, but in laymen terms what does it ACTUALLY do, like can you seriously write something and put it on the holonet. If that's so i don't see why more people aren't using it to develop there characters story, by placing what the have done on the holonet, its like creating your own Holocron if thats one of the things it does aside from heal.:rak_01:

That's all it does. It heals. It's an alternate cosmetic recuperation mechanic. Other examples include Pushups, Kolto Tank, Gambling Machine, and the elusive Pocket Sarlacc (that sounds dirtier when I type it out...)

That's all it does. It heals. It's an alternate cosmetic recuperation mechanic. Other examples include Pushups, Kolto Tank, Gambling Machine, and the elusive Pocket Sarlacc (that sounds dirtier when I type it out...)

My personal favorite is the dance party. because it helps the whole party recoup

Video can be found here -

All other regen items here - http://tor-fashion.com/toys/ (each will link to a video as well)

All these items do are help you with health regen (an alternative to your class default one), some look pretty awesome, and can also cost a pretty penny.

If you want, you can always toss your idea out onto the Suggestion part of the Forums, maybe one day they might just add it to the game! :p

Edited by Hoshkar