Ground Finder not working ( at least for OPS, could have issues for all GF )

MeNaCe-NZ

Hi.

The last couple of times I've been forming up some quick Group Finder operation groups to do the 30 comm mission. Generally I would 6-7 people and then ask the last 2 to join via GF ( not knowing I could just join a whole group to GF to get it to pop up with the travel etc. ).

Anyway, every time I do this I am finding that those I've asked to queue in the GF are doing so and then the operation never pops up. We've tried numerous times, checked all our roles were correct in our GF queue, checked that the queuer had their role correct etc. and it just never seems to want to work. Often waited a good 10+ minutes for the pop before trying to do it different ways.

This ties in with other people in another area ( flashpoint section I think from memory ) complaining about similar issues so I thought I would raise it here so it may at least be seen or passed on to Devs.

The above issue tells me something is definitely wrong with group finder as this should have nothing to do with not enough people being queued etc. and my worry then is this is why it seems to never pop for people when they are are purely hoping to join a GF group without going to fleet and also it may even impact as far as FP queues etc. too so perhaps the long wait times could be down to a bug as opposed to low population etc.

Please take an indepth look at this as it does show there is something not right going on and it seems obvious BW want GF to work correctly as it gives a lot of the less "social" players easy access to other content and if it's not working well that could certainly drive players away.

Thanks.

If read about this a few times already, but never experienced it myself in-game. Are you absolutely sure that no one had each other on the ignore list? That would the most probable cause for the queue not popping IMO.

One can never be 100% positive but it happened again last night ( had to form a full 8 person group the join the GF for the comms - defeats the purpose of the GF ) and we had great communication etc. through out the op. The 2 people who were in GF when we were had to elave GF to join our group and there were observed issues with ignore lists.

Being that I've not managed to get this to work ONCE tells me it's pretty broken.