Create Your Own Title Consumable

It would be something you could purchase in the Cartel Markey, similar to a rename, where you are prompted to type in something. You would be able to create your own title, that you could keep indefinitely.

Cost ... I might pay up to 3k CC for this thing, personally.

Titles are not names or legacy names, Titles are supposed to be something we've earned via achieving some accomplishment. Just hide your legacy name and create a silly guild name that serves as a custom title to achieve desired effect.

Plus it would just add more into "Oh look another troll/idiot" mess were already in. We already have enough awful player, legacy, and guild names running around, we don't need to give them a fourth option. :rolleyes: Edited by XiamaraSimi

I will be the fifth of five responders to mention how terrible this idea is.

For all of the above mentioned reasons.

If Bioware wants a particular title in the game, then they will add a way to get that title.

And I certainly don't want to have to deal with seeing and/or report the inappropriate titles that people would come up with.

I agree this' a terrible idea. You already have the means to create a custom character name AND legacy name AND guild name (if you want to go so far). If you can't create whatever super-clever (or stupid..) name with all that, then maybe try harder.. Titles are the one thing displayed over your character that can actually mean/show you accomplished something.

It would be something you could purchase in the Cartel Markey, similar to a rename, where you are prompted to type in something. You would be able to create your own title, that you could keep indefinitely.

Cost ... I might pay up to 3k CC for this thing, personally.

Orphan crippler title and that is why we can't have nice things.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to say this is a great idea, i would love to have this for the reason of getting 2 titles: Mandalore The Unbreakable and The Lord of Hunger or my Sith Warrior. I wholeheartedly hope your little idea works.

Signed by Mandalore the Unbreakable

"I may die but like the heart and the will of the Mandalorian People it will never die."

Edited by LionEmperor
Color Problem

• 2 years later...

I'm conflicted with this idea, I like it and then I don't.

We'll probably see a lot of stupid, inappropriate and ridiculous titles, but there are also titles I feel like I'd like to have unofficially. ;/

I think in the end it's better not to, even if it makes me sad!

Also, people would use this feature to claim titles that exist in game without doing the achievements required to get them.

Actually that would be a simple check against a list of current titles and error it out if there was a match.

Granted you could get around that with a misspelling or fancy character code...