[BUG] Tulak Hord's Chestguard

Anzel

There are two little strips of fabric on this piece (which is a very expensive piece) that are totally bugged.

1.) They are always flapping in the wind, which does not exist and sticking out the back of my character's butt. It looks terrible.

2.) They clip really poorly when I wear certain pants.

3.) They don't really dye properly at all. It looks like only half of them do.

Can someone please look at this piece? It's one of my favorite sets but it looks weird running round with two giant horns sticking out the back of my rear end.

There are two little strips of fabric on this piece (which is a very expensive piece) that are totally bugged.

1.) They are always flapping in the wind, which does not exist and sticking out the back of my character's butt. It looks terrible.

2.) They clip really poorly when I wear certain pants.

3.) They don't really dye properly at all. It looks like only half of them do.

Can someone please look at this piece? It's one of my favorite sets but it looks weird running round with two giant horns sticking out the back of my rear end.

They don't care. EA is slowly just taking the money of TOR's most ardent Star Wars fans, and putting out the bare minimum of resources to what's left of the development team.

Even with featured CM items like this, something folks in some cases pay $100 or more to obtain, they can't be bothered to give BW the proper resources to support SWTOR and have an armor set display correctly.

Anyone who has been here since launch has seen the writing on the wall for a long time - it's just now they aren't even bothering with trying to hide it.

Edited by arunav

They don't care. EA is slowly just taking the money of TOR's most ardent Star Wars fans, and putting out the bare minimum of resources to what's left of the development team.

Even with featured CM items like this, something folks in some cases pay $100 or more to obtain, they can't be bothered to give BW the proper resources to support SWTOR and have an armor set display correctly.

Anyone who has been here since launch has seen the writing on the wall for a long time - it's just now they aren't even bothering with trying to hide it.

Well I did open two hypercrates worth of packs for this. I guess my main issue here is that there is a significant cosmetic problem with a piece of content that is purely cosmetic LOL. On top of that we can't even get them to acknowledge the problem.

I guess my main issue here is that there is a significant cosmetic problem with a piece of content that is purely cosmetic LOL. On top of that we can't even get them to acknowledge the problem.

What did you expect ?

Case in point: The standard companion customization you get to choose for Vette when you get her is bugged from the start. This is already on the *********** starter planet and it still isn't fixed.

Not to mention the various lazy "corrupted" customizations you could get from the very fist rakghoul event where they only did the head texture, so your companion running around in slave outfit only has a painted head, the body is a bland gray and the rest the default wire-mesh texture.

Then there's the gadzillion of robes that fold back on themselves from back to front or front to back

Or the heavy metal (no pun intended) ornaments on armor, floating upward as if made from cardboard when you ride an elevator down.

This game sucks on so many levels 3d model wise, I mean, they even couldn't be bothered with a simple particle engine, lighting (not lightning) effects, explosions and such are simple 2d bit-mapped graphics...how corny can you get.

Yet I'm still here, since it's the only thing remotely looking and feeling like a star wars game

Edited by LeJarC