Lv40 Pvp gear

MastaGigs

Go for the Accuracy/Crit. Any gear that has Accuracy on it is meant for DPS players. If you're a Marksmanship sniper, you have alacrity and reduced channel-time skills/talents available in your trees.

You do not, however, have any talents that increase your accuracy. You can see where I'm going with this. :cool:

Go for the Accuracy/Crit. Any gear that has Accuracy on it is meant for DPS players. If you're a Marksmanship sniper, you have alacrity and reduced channel-time skills/talents available in your trees.

You do not, however, have any talents that increase your accuracy. You can see where I'm going with this. :cool:

Haven't taken Sniper volley yet, waiting till higher gear levels where alacrity is more present to make it worthwhile. But ya i picked up the panther set.

"You do not, however, have any talents that increase your accuracy. You can see where I'm going with this."

Check the teir 1 marks talent out:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#400.1

Like being a pedant, hm? My point stands: we have more options to increase alacrity (temporary or otherwise) than we do accuracy. This is especially true for Marksmanship snipers.

Target Acquired is an excellent situational alacrity ability. I don't think alacrity is a bad stat for Snipers -- it's just not something to prioritize when you already have so many other options to get the stat.