Stopped playing in March, sub runs out in August, losing hope of more content..

Red_rocks

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great minds :) Imagine the MMO we'd create!!!

I wouldn't play it. I mean... I can just imagine the first meeting with a producer starting with: "what is this *********? Seriously, you expect to sell this? TO WHO? No sane person would ever play this crap, ever."

I wouldn't play it. I mean... I can just imagine the first meeting with a producer starting with: "what is this *********? Seriously, you expect to sell this? TO WHO? No sane person would ever play this crap, ever."

Hmmm...good point. We go indie and market it ourselves. Since I'm the bigger troll, I'll take care of all online marketing...when I stick my foot in my mouth, you'll need to come in and clean up with a few "What TUX meant to say is..." posts...I'll pre-type them for you so you can just copy/paste.

Maybe they'll reveal that there are DOORS in the house?! How cool would that be?!

I hope we hear about 3.0...housing isn't exactly "exciting" to me...I'm glad it's coming and I think it'll be a success, but it's not the type of group content we need atm.

And behind one of those doors is a closet full of traditional jedi robes, you just can't wear them.

And behind one of those doors is a closet full of traditional jedi robes, you just can't wear them.

They should hang a Traditional Jedi Robe on a pike somewhere in Kaas City, visible but just out of reach ...

Oh...I assume you two know each other from time spent together brainstorming ways to safely torture people in Guantanimo?

;)

Edited by TUXs

Oh...I assume you two know each other from time spent together brainstorming ways to safely torture people in Guantanimo?

;)

It just comes naturally to me, just ask the Italian boything that takes up residence on my couch from time to time :p

Heeyy, just wanted to let y'all know that we are aware of these concerns and, while I can't spill the beans on info just yet, I can say that you should keep an eye out in the next few weeks for some juicy details! :jawa_biggrin:

Toodles~

Hillary

Hillary how does this post help the community in any way?

Hillary how does this post help the community in any way?

1) She responded. That by itself is worth something.

2) She indicates they've heard us and are doing something about it.

3) We are getting news about what they are doing about it within the next couple of weeks.

Also...Eric said end of june/early july in another thread. That means they are also being consistent.

If that doesn't at least help, I don't think you'll ever be happy about anything in your life.

Even a official post with no information is better then no post at all

Honestly, Eric has teased us with this same COMING SOON! ® talk in reply after reply for the last month or two. Teasers do not equal content revealed. Some players will stick around to see, but some will let their subs lapse until something is finally announced, then decide what to do. Not downing what was presented, just being realistic about it.

Honestly, Eric has teased us with this same COMING SOON! ® talk in reply after reply for the last month or two. Teasers do not equal content revealed. Some players will stick around to see, but some will let their subs lapse until something is finally announced, then decide what to do. Not downing what was presented, just being realistic about it.

Not posting information is not in their favor, the time of teasing information in this game is over.

However, posting in a thread confirming that they have seen it and that they will reveal information in the near future is still better then no reply at all.

Even a official post with no information is better then no post at all

We've been in wait-and-see mode for far too long. Patience has run out. Soon™ is no longer "good enough". Heh... actually "now" is too late so have fun squeezing blood from stones.

We've been in wait-and-see mode for far too long. Patience has run out. Soon™ is no longer "good enough". Heh... actually "now" is too late so have fun squeezing blood from stones.

Yes, but we have to pick up the pieces of whatever is left of this game and have fun with it while it lasts.

I have been here since pre-order but I must say that the next patch will be a milestone if I am to search for another game or not. They have the ball to create something fun and new, if they do it right I do not mind if they hold the information another week or two

Edited by Icestar

You don't think Gitmo and torture are politically hot topics?

I think you missed the joke and are looking for a fight where none exists. Calm yourself.

Not posting information is not in their favor, the time of teasing information in this game is over.

However, posting in a thread confirming that they have seen it and that they will reveal information in the near future is still better then no reply at all.

I agree with this. They're past the point of keeping subs by simply pretending there's more news to come...but...I was pleased to see Pokket post in this thread. Knowing someone at Bioware saw it, pleases me.