A wild Hillary appears...

HillaryNicole

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a wild Hillary, as evidenced by my name being ikinai and not Hillary. I'd offer up some sweets, but alls I gots left is some moonshine, I guess that'll have to do. At least until I run over to the bakery.

Um, oh yeah, uh, welcome to the funhouse!

I was more thinking ----> (stereotypically only) because men are messy creatures and women are familiar with cleaning up behind men and restoring harmony over top of chaos. :p

That macho tank guy will go and impale himself over and over again on a Boss...and then wait for the healer to come over and clean them up and fix the boo boos. :D A male healer will just toss them an aid kit and tell them to "walk it off". :p

LOL ROFL, you are so right, I can picture a male healer tossing a band aid to the tank and yelling you are a man walk it off.

I am not a wild Hillary, as evidenced by my name being ikinai and not Hillary. I'd offer up some sweets, but alls I gots left is some moonshine, I guess that'll have to do. At least until I run over to the bakery.

Um, oh yeah, uh, welcome to the funhouse!

Hi there. If you want to give famous people gifts, just send the moonshine over here. I'm famous. Everyone hates me, yes, I mean everyone. Wait, that's infamous. Well who cares, it's close enough.

...Oh, and hello pocket healer.

Edited by Beansoup

Greetings everyone!

My name is Hillary Nicole, but some of you may know me as “Pokket.” I recently joined the Bioware Austin team as their new Community Coordinator. My role will be to help maintain relationships with fan sites, streamers, guilds, and any other aspect of the SWTOR community.

To give a little history on myself, I’ve been gaming since I was a wee little child. My dad and uncle got me into online gaming when I was about 12, with Ultima Online (thanks, dad! XD). I’ve played nearly every AAA title since then and have enjoyed both PvP and raiding across many games. I’ve streamed, done youtube videos, and attended several video game conventions.

I guess it is easy to tell gaming is a passion of mine… :jawa_smile:

I look forward to sharing my passion for games with you all, and am glad to be given this opportunity here at Bioware.

Don’t hesitate to say hi, I promise I am friendly! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Cheers,

Hillary “Pokket” Nicole

Holy **** I've seen your youtube videos before. I think I may have watched one or two for a walkthrough in this game.

Welcome to the team.

Greetings everyone!

My name is Hillary Nicole, but some of you may know me as “Pokket.” I recently joined the Bioware Austin team as their new Community Coordinator. My role will be to help maintain relationships with fan sites, streamers, guilds, and any other aspect of the SWTOR community.

To give a little history on myself, I’ve been gaming since I was a wee little child. My dad and uncle got me into online gaming when I was about 12, with Ultima Online (thanks, dad! XD). I’ve played nearly every AAA title since then and have enjoyed both PvP and raiding across many games. I’ve streamed, done youtube videos, and attended several video game conventions.

I guess it is easy to tell gaming is a passion of mine… :jawa_smile:

I look forward to sharing my passion for games with you all, and am glad to be given this opportunity here at Bioware.

Don’t hesitate to say hi, I promise I am friendly! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Cheers,

Hillary “Pokket” Nicole

Hooray... Glad to see BW now has someone on their staff team who actually knows how endgame PvP and PvE is supposed to look.

Lol why is it most women who play MMO's lean heavily towards playing healers?

Healing is fun :D I play all healers and feel handless if I don't have green arsenal ^^

... Then again, I have a friend, another female player who likes tanking most, and doesn't play healers at all (tough one reason is we often play together and I'm filling heals slot)

And I have met guy who claimed "healing is women's job" :rolleyes: I said "if it's not important, good luck downing him (Raptus in case if I'm correct) without heals incoming? You wanna try? I won't heal you"

He didn't want to try :D

Edited by Adaliaya

Lol why is it most women who play MMO's lean heavily towards playing healers?

You can't see the reason ? Well, then you've got to learn a lot of things ...

The short form is : culturally biased ediucation by parents, school & media.

The long form is much more complicated than that, and iot goes back to our ancestors that originated in Africa ...

(Ardipithecus, for example ...)

Edited by AlrikFassbauer