A wild Hillary appears...

HillaryNicole

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG bioware did something right, congrats on the job.:D

Does this mean more Pokket SWTOR streams? I think the first twitch stream I ever watched was yours, happy days.

Edited by TrigPt

Congrats Hillary! Good to see you getting placement where you deserve it . I know you will bring good things to the community , you were always very passionate about the game in its early days and I am sure you will continue to be.

Greetings everyone!

My name is Hillary Nicole, but some of you may know me as “Pokket.” I recently joined the Bioware Austin team as their new Community Coordinator. My role will be to help maintain relationships with fan sites, streamers, guilds, and any other aspect of the SWTOR community.

To give a little history on myself, I’ve been gaming since I was a wee little child. My dad and uncle got me into online gaming when I was about 12, with Ultima Online (thanks, dad! XD). I’ve played nearly every AAA title since then and have enjoyed both PvP and raiding across many games. I’ve streamed, done youtube videos, and attended several video game conventions.

I guess it is easy to tell gaming is a passion of mine… :jawa_smile:

I look forward to sharing my passion for games with you all, and am glad to be given this opportunity here at Bioware.

Don’t hesitate to say hi, I promise I am friendly! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Cheers,

Hillary “Pokket” Nicole

Yay!! So happy for you Pokket! Been watching your streams for awhile & miss them. :( Still staying subbed as well! Hope you enjoy your new position at Bioware and maybe see you pop in on one of their stream for Swtor! :D

~Wyattearp89

Welcome Pokket!

A big fan of your YouTube series and remember when you started out on MMORPG.com with your review videos there. Be careful here, some people here are like raptors and hunt in packs to tear things apart.

Your loyal fans will protect you!

Hello and Welcome. I'm sure I'll be chatting with you at some point and nice to see another female.

Guild Leader <Hail Skroob> [Jedi Covenant] since release and fan site author.

Chemayla

I thought your name sounded familiar when I read it.

I play on Jedi Covenant as well. You've probably noticed me on one of my many (...many...) alts on both factions. The house of Caradhras has people all over the galaxy, after all...

Lol why is it most women who play MMO's lean heavily towards playing healers?

Can you blame them? Healing is fun, and gets you teams way faster than being yet another DPS.

Anyway, welcome! Hope we don't scare you off too quickly. :)

Edited by Vid-szhite

Greetings everyone!

My name is Hillary Nicole, but some of you may know me as “Pokket.” I recently joined the Bioware Austin team as their new Community Coordinator. My role will be to help maintain relationships with fan sites, streamers, guilds, and any other aspect of the SWTOR community.

To give a little history on myself, I’ve been gaming since I was a wee little child. My dad and uncle got me into online gaming when I was about 12, with Ultima Online (thanks, dad! XD). I’ve played nearly every AAA title since then and have enjoyed both PvP and raiding across many games. I’ve streamed, done youtube videos, and attended several video game conventions.

I guess it is easy to tell gaming is a passion of mine… :jawa_smile:

I look forward to sharing my passion for games with you all, and am glad to be given this opportunity here at Bioware.

Cheers,

Hillary “Pokket” Nicole

Wooooooooohooooooooo! Welcome & congratz, Pokket! :jawa_tongue:

Now it's time to introduce you to the german community: StarWarsPlanet.de is waiting for you! <3 :jawa_biggrin:

Greetings from Germany! \o/

Edited by krabbelhuhn

Intersting development, but gues was time for a new person to fill that role here, wonder how long she might stay, after all so far we have quite a turnover rate (maybe every 18 months or so a change).

Pokket, does that mean there will be some changes to your YouTube channel? Oh, and since I already bring up your work on other things, are you still doing stuff with GamebreakerTV too?

Greetings everyone!

Cheers,

Hillary “Pokket” Nicole

The forum audience, sadly, is not.

Good luck. And remember, you WILL face negativity, unrealistic expectations, whining children, whining adults, people who clearly shouldn't be allowed to interact with others, and the occasional nice person.

By and large, mmo players are impossible to please, so don't try. Just keep your head on straight, your chin up, and remember - when herding cats, taking the fewest scratches is more important than getting all the cats where you want them.

Greetings everyone!

Cheers,

Hillary “Pokket” Nicole

I would greet you but i dont want get light points if i do that do a friendly person :p