Probably been said, Juggernaut/ Guardian

Nuckman

Does anyone else think having a proc to reset the timer for backhand/ guardian strike would be helpful?

Force pull and harpoon generate so much threat as well as a crap ton of their attacks and what do we get smash and cyclone sweep wheres the love for guardians/ juggs

WUT???? Harpoon generates su much threat??? In which game are you playing???

Force Pull generates a lot of threat. Harpoon doesn't... I don't have the number.. but it generates about as much as our auto attack.. There is a reason why no good vanguard will use Harpoon in their rotation : you lose a GCD for no fricking damage no more threat than an auto attack. Haroon is only useful as a positionning tool...

Jugg are designed for single target tanking. You have Crushing Blow between aa lot of single target attack. Your AoE are minimal for this reason. But if you have to tank a group pull... Pop Saber Reflect.

Vanguard are designed for AoE pull. Explo Surge. Ion Cannon. Ion Engine proc. Ion Overload. All skills or attack doing AoE damage.

I never played a shadow.. but I played a Jugg tank and a Vanguard tank. Jugg have the best DCDs between the two, Vanguard's DCDs are just lacking.

Where's the love for Vanguard?? /sarcasm off

Jugg are designed for single target tanking.

Their aoe is fine. Juggs have sweep, smash, saber reflect, and crushing blow.

Ranged pulls could be stronger but that's a simple as bumping up the threat modifier on saber throw.