The deal with tactical flashpoints

kirorx

Has any heard anything about some kind of plan to make these into hardmode flashpoints or something?

I just realized that, while I enjoyed playing them....I have only played them once or twice.

The rewards are just not something I need and the challenge is minimal.

They are fun flashpoints but after the one time play through for the storylines, it's been back to business as usual

I think the tacticals are a way to introduce casual players to end game content. If that is the case I believe they are doing exactly that.

I would not be against the idea of offering regular or hard versions of the flashpoints. Just as long as the tacticals remain in place.

I would also like to see tactical versions of all SM flashpoints. Great way to get casuals involved in end game.

I think the tacticals are a way to introduce casual players to end game content. If that is the case I believe they are doing exactly that.

I would not be against the idea of offering regular or hard versions of the flashpoints. Just as long as the tacticals remain in place.

I would also like to see tactical versions of all SM flashpoints. Great way to get casuals involved in end game.

Agree 100% that they should still have tactical versions.

Your idea about adding the current HMs to the tactical list...sure why not :)

This and it also lends itself to faster queue times since it can place any combo of 4 players together.