Assassin takes to long to get out of combat to stealth

Droodey

Sometimes I find my self running around for 20 seconds + after a fight waiting to get out of combat to go into stealth, this is way to long considering we rely on stealth to get 90% of our effective kills. After killing an enemy its generally fine almost straight up but after disengaging and running away from an enemy it can take 20-30+ seconds sometimes to get out of combat to get into stealth, this is without being hit by anything during that time.

Sometimes I find my self running around for 20 seconds + after a fight waiting to get out of combat to go into stealth, this is way to long considering we rely on stealth to get 90% of our effective kills. After killing an enemy its generally fine almost straight up but after disengaging and running away from an enemy it can take 20-30+ seconds sometimes to get out of combat to get into stealth, this is without being hit by anything during that time.

Don't know what level you are, but yeah it really annoyed me too - now I can restealth in combat though - and talents bring the CD down - it's not such a problem.I found that de-selecting the target seemed to help, but I can't swear to that. Really you should go out of combat after you reach X feet away from the last person who was last in combat with you - but it doesn't seem to work.

Proximity should not matter at all, if your pillar humping and manage to elude your attacker for 6+ seconds and not get hit by anyone you should be out of combat and be able to stealth, hell I gave totally run away from fights and stood in a corner by my self for 30 seconds with no one around and still cant stealth or use my heal ability for way to long Edited by Droodey

Proximity should not matter at all, if your pillar humping and manage to elude your attacker for 6+ seconds and not get hit by anyone you should be out of combat and be able to stealth, hell I gave totally run away from fights and stood in a corner by my self for 30 seconds with no one around and still cant stealth or use my heal ability for way to long

That doesn't always happen though. I don't play a stealth class but I sometimes have to break combat to meditate and can't because I can't break combat, even when i run far away from the action and no one touches me for like 15-20 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...
I agree heavily with this post. Combat lasts too long and usually by the time u r even close to leaving combat the cooldown on a leap or watever ranged ability the other melees have is rdy to close u down again. Being able to snare and leave combat should be a viable reset mechanic instead of depending on a vanish all the time.

It's a pain in the *** for both my Operative and my Juggernaut. Not having any sort of heal and needing to Channel Hatred suuuuucks when you're off by yourself and haven't engaged an enemy for like 30 seconds. o_O