Imperial Dream Team for NiM DP (Leftovers Thread Copy)

ZooMzy

Well actually if you need a good tank i can bring my Juggernaut unfortunately he has one or two 168 pieces though has full set bonus. He's tanked some hm's and could use a slight bit more experience though i haven't been a problem when i've tanked in any hms before. If you want to give it a try you can message my character sigefrid in game.

I am available almost any day and can work around the nightmare teams schedule if you guys are interested. If you want to run a hm with me as a tank to test my skills let me know and we can setup a date.

I don't see the harm and at least trying you out.

I'd like everyone here to make yourselves available for next Tuesday for our first official run should we fill in the second tank spot, where we'll go into the HMs of each op to finish out any set bonuses/other 180 pieces needed and develop a little team coordination amongst each other. In the mean time, start getting yourselves leveled and geared up in any items you may be able to do on your own or with some pug groups so we can be ready to roll.

I know some of you have a little ways to go for leveling, but I'd like us to get in that instance as soon as possible. We only have a little over a month of time to get this content down, so I'd like to get in there at a good rate

Edited by ZooMzy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Kavia of the Ordo Imperialis wasn't able to signup due to some rl issues and couldn't find this form earlier. She wanted me to sign her up. Her character is a Sorcerer Healer and is one of the best healers i know. If you need to contact her in game her character is Inferna.

i feel like an idiot for asking this but do you mean the 24th or the 1st. and from 6:30-?

The first.

And we should be running till 8:30 based on certain schedule conflicts.

As for Inferna, I don't think I'll have space for her. I refuse to run NiM DP with double Jug tanks (Caveh's plus possibly IKILL's) and run Sorc + Merc heals.

Also just as a recommendation if you write a condensed guide for each role similar to: example. It's just a recommendation based off of my prior ops experiences. It means no one has to read a ten page document that is 90% unrelated to them. Just a possibility i wanted to suggest.

Also just as a recommendation if you write a condensed guide for each role similar to: example. It's just a recommendation based off of my prior ops experiences. It means no one has to read a ten page document that is 90% unrelated to them. Just a possibility i wanted to suggest.

I'd rather you watch some videos of clears, get some ideas on the general responsibilities you need to have in the fight, and be prepared to ask questions about what you need to do before we start pulling the bosses.

Hey guys, sorry this reply came later than expected.

I've actually gotten word that two tanks, Jewhara and Sonette, who both have experience in NiM content have applied for the team. So IKILLYOUFOOL is now on hold, but if either one is unavaliable for gear runs and we need a tank, I'll be happy to bring you in as a backup. Gear, of course, will be completely dedicated to raid members who need it.

Our first gear run is still a go for this Tuesday, at 6:30 PST PM. Please make yourselves avaliable!

• 3 weeks later...