Outstanding story!!! Totally pumped now...

KamRevel

I promise not to reveal anything (so no spoilers) but I just wanted to make a quick shout out to BioWare that I am thoroughly enjoying the game. Especially in the later levels the character development and story progression really sucked me in.

But I have to say one thing that truly geeked me out. I've been playing the Sith and went the light sided route just to be different. I kind of figured the story wouldn't really be written with this in mind, that possibly being allowed to go light on the Sith side was just thrown in. Man... was I wrong.

By the level 30s I couldn't believe where my story was going and how whoever wrote the storyline actually took the time to include choices and actual impacts to my progression. I so hope this continues and the story arc I just did wasn't just a one off. The idea presented blew my mind that I was able to do this. I know some of this sounds vague but I really don't want to screw it up for anyone going this route. Suffice to say, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Bioware for making an awesome game, and not catering exclusively down the general path. You have my standing ovation.

Yeah I say it's a grand slam. The only issue is they are limiting stock so now a lot of brick and mortar stores are sold out several of my friends who were skeptical now wants in and they have to wait for one to be shipped or go digital and they don't like either option.

I just hope they don't start limiting digital orders too.