Loading is going to kill me

HumanMan

Every time I try to load, either by first logging on as my character, going into a flashpoint, or going to a different planet, my game loads only halfway, then stops. I have to exit the game, restart my computer, and hope that it'll load this time. It always does eventually, might take a few tries, but it happens.

This is getting really annoying, as you can imagine. At least I get to jump queues if I've waited through one only to have it crap out on the character load.

Every time I try to load, either by first logging on as my character, going into a flashpoint, or going to a different planet, my game loads only halfway, then stops. I have to exit the game, restart my computer, and hope that it'll load this time. It always does eventually, might take a few tries, but it happens.

This is getting really annoying, as you can imagine. At least I get to jump queues if I've waited through one only to have it crap out on the character load.

Pc problems perhaps? Might need to do some under the hood work on ur pc. Disk frag, clear up space and so forth.