Advanced Crystals

No offense, as I would love to have the crystals from the start as well, but Artificers have been royally shafted with CM crystals +41 stats for a level 10 character. I have to say no as that's how artifice can still make their money, with the basic colored crystals.

No offense, as I would love to have the crystals from the start as well, but Artificers have been royally shafted with CM crystals +41 stats for a level 10 character. I have to say no as that's how artifice can still make their money, with the basic colored crystals.

Agreed, with this. The pink-magenta crystals are already seriously hurting my pink-white sales (called just "magenta" in game, then light red when it's showing on the saber but they are pink-white...

http://www.absolutegroundzero.com/Images/jennicapinksaber.jpg) Was trying to sell some the other day and had a bunch of people linking the pink-magentas and saying how much better they are being level 10.

IMO the best answer is to make ALL crystals the +41 level 10 If you have learned or have equipped any level of a color crystal, you get the new level 10 one automatically and lose all the rest. The CM ones unlock in the cartel market, the crafted ones don't, but if you want a pink-white you don't have to wait until level 50. That would be win/win for everyone, especially artificers as it would make those who only look at stats interested in our crystals again.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero