RP Partner, and maybe more

gothamknyght

Hey, I'm a subscribing player who plays alot looking for someone who plays as much as me. On average I play 4 nights a week for 6+ hrs at a time. I'm looking for someone to roll a new republic toon and partner up with me. I'm a gay player so if possible another gay player would be awesome, but not mandatory. Looking to play the story missions from start to finish with someone, tired of fishing for people to do heroics with. Also build an RP friendship/relationship and join the same guild so we can walk into a guild with some RP back story and at least a friendly face to RP with, nothing makes being the new kid on the bus easier then a friend :). Take these characters from 1-55. I'm going to roll a healer so Tank or DPS would be great. Plus it would be nice to have someone to talk and laugh about the game with. I'm hoping to get into an RP Heavy guild, and to also RP a master/padawan relationship. Would also be cool to find someone that my male Twil'lek could have a relationship with for story and entertainment purposes (also not mandatory), everything seems more dramatic when the ones we love are in danger as well :). If any of this sounds good to you let me know.

Ps-Doesn't have to be republic, I'm flexible :)

Hey there. How goes the search for your SWTOR true love? :)

I've always been interested in the relationship side of game RP. My main toon on Harbinger is a (gay) Twilek shadow. I have a few toons on Ebon Hawk, and I don't play nearly as much as you do (6 hrs at a time? My hands would fall off!), but if you'd like to play occasionally, it might be fun. Could be interesting to have 2 Sith in love, but the story might be more interesting between a trooper or smuggler and a Jedi (although we would have to meet up on Coruscant, not on the starter worlds). Their differences drew them together, and maybe their DS/LS alignment would come into conflict later on.

It might be nice if we could help design each other's toons, for maximum personal attraction, too. (Or am I the only one that falls in love with game avatars?) ;)

Where are you located? What times and days do you usually play? Maybe we could meet up (in game) and chat about it. Cheers!