Bioware Are You Serious? I think you are playing with my emotions *Dev Needed*

JourrnoRush

Best way to beat the full ignore list is, look over your list, find the names that are in complete gibberish (credit seller name), and delete them. There is a 99% chance that character has already been purged from the system, and you will never come across again.

The credit spammers are annoying, but they use limited time names, better off just saving those ignore slots for people who will be playing the game for longer then 10 minutes. Most starting planet Trolls tend to only last a few days as well, before they move onto another F2P game.

Edited by Hoshkar

I clean out my ignore list once a week. I remove all gold seller from it. Most likely BW banned that account and char will never log in again. If that gold seller still spam on fleet, ignoring them again isn't that hard.

Or you could simply ignore chat that is of no interest to you or offends you in some way. And by ignore I mean the definition of ignore - that is to refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; to disregard intentionally.

The only people on my ignore list are those I never want to be grouped with again, and thus I have a very small ignore list.

Everyone else, from credit sellers to trolls, I simply ignore their comments without the need of some automated nanny.

The only thing I'd like to see changed would be to have an option to ignore / block at the account level.

If I block another player's character on one of my characters, all of my characters should block that player's character, as well as all of the blocked player's characters.

Edited by DawnAskham

General Chat, PvP Chat, Trade Chat, all go to a separate tab for me, which I never look at, which leaves my ignore list free for the every now and then complete jerks I end up in a flashpoint with from time to time :p