Played since early access like me?

Arandem

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

started last beta before the early access...have let my sub lapse a couple times but never took a break longer than 3 weeks (which was just recently).

i can't find myself to get into ESO or wildstar...i feel like i am cheating on my one true love.

Whoa! You were like one of the first few people to sign up then, because 1-1500 were rumored to have been for employees.

That rumour is incorrect. I think, although it has been a long time since I checked, I'm 1032.

Signed up the moment the forums went live as fast as I could and have been following the game silently (on the forums) ever since. Played the game since beta also. It's been a while now, looking back.

I did, even though it may not seem like from my UID, I was forced to re-register the account when early access launched due to some weird bug...

However, I will admit to taking few "not in game" breaks, even though I remained subbed through that time (13 USD/month is not that much cash).

So I am very curious as to see who has played swtor for the entire time like me. And I mean the people who have stayed a sub haven't taken any breaks. So pretty much who else out there has been playing since early access 2011 and has stayed a sub for the past 2 and a half years without leaving the game and taking a "break". Am I a rare breed or are there others out there? :D

My sig speaks for itself.. You have to be pre-release to understand that gibberish. :)

yep been here since first day of early access and never taken a sub break and still play most days of the week and dont intent anytime soon to let sub drop.

with f2p no excuse not to be around anymore lol and happy to keep subbing if ya get bored go and do rl for a bit its outhere somewhere i believe hehe

That rumour is incorrect. I think, although it has been a long time since I checked, I'm 1032.

Signed up the moment the forums went live as fast as I could and have been following the game silently (on the forums) ever since. Played the game since beta also. It's been a while now, looking back.

well im definelty not a employee or family of anyone in ea or bioware as im from uk buti think im no 500 or something and registered within the hour of the announcment of the game in development and site going up for the first time, checked im no 565

Edited by bullvi

well im definelty not a employee or family of anyone in ea or bioware as im from uk buti think im no 500 or something and registered within the hour of the announcment of the game in development and site going up for the first time, checked im no 565

I'm exactly the same. Registered as soon as the site went live. Also from the UK! It's quite nice to see all of these old timers still knocking around, shame the post is only three pages long though!

So I am very curious as to see who has played swtor for the entire time like me. And I mean the people who have stayed a sub haven't taken any breaks. So pretty much who else out there has been playing since early access 2011 and has stayed a sub for the past 2 and a half years without leaving the game and taking a "break". Am I a rare breed or are there others out there? :D

Yes, why ?

Actually I took a 6 month break as GW2 hit the shelves.

I've been around awhile, sub has never lapsed and only 'breaks' I have taken are from going out of town for work trips. I mostly lurk forums and rarely make public comments. It is interesting to see how many other triple digit accounts show up here.

Got into the Beta the weekend before Thanksgiving, 2011. Preordered the Collector's Edition the week it was announced. I still get those preorder crystals in the mail. Didn't do much posting on the forums in the early days, though, so I have no idea what they've done with my signup information.

I've been playing since the first weekend of public beta, not quite daily (there have been vacations and bursts of intense work) but almost daily since the game went live.

I'll be here until my Trooper, who's my last alt, gets to the end of Chapter 3 , then I'm going (there's no more class stories and no SGRs and I have no interest in end-game)