Played since early access like me?

Arandem

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing without stop since early access

All characters from beta are still my mains today; except my assassin, poor little fella has been shelved a lot since that weird Holocron dark ward animation

A typical SWG refugee and starwars fan. Just jumped from one game to the other

Edited by kirorx

/raises hand

I was in a couple of the weekend betas, and started on day 1 of early access. (Could have been hour 1 had I been home .. dang work getting in the way of my gaming.)

Had a few months being Preferred Status when RL got busy, but even then I was playing, so pretty much non-stop.

I can neither confirm nor deny my involvement in beta and would like to take the fifth your honor on the grounds that it may incriminate me. Although I have the very first mail I got in game on my very first character where I got that lovely black-yellow crystal on the very first day of early access. Erm, I mean I know nothing!

Played shortly after release, buying two copies and two subscriptions for my wife and myself.

Remained subscribed for about a year, and then let it drop.

Re-subscribed last month, because we needed a break from the horrid grouping mechanics of ESO.

I have been here since day 3 of early access. Maybe day 2. Can't remember. I left WoW and loved it here. Never looked back.

There were some fatal flaws at the start but I find this game to be the best MMO on the market today (in terms of general, themepark MMOs).

Been playing since the 2nd day of early access ( the staggered release based on preorder date was rather messy), been subbed since but that's ending in 10 days. A nice 3 week vacation and with nothing coming out soon that interests me i've cancelled my sub. Probably be back whenever they release some new operations.

Have not played since January but have been playing and subscribing since early access. I've taken several breaks from the game because I've done pretty much everything you can do with 4 alts. My legendary level is in the mid 40's, which I'm sure is fairly low compared to others in this thread.

I've kept my subscription going because I'm fortunate to be in a position where the cost doesn't really matter and this may sound lame but I really want to help support the game. I'm looking forward to coming back in August.

I've been here since launch. I did not participate in the beta because I didn't want to spoil any aspect of the game. In the past, I've actually experienced burn out even before games have launched. I guess I shouldn't have worried in this case because I'm still here and log on nearly everyday day. Edited by Rafaman

I don't know if we are all that rare. I mean, I still see people with yellow black crystals running around, other than myself, so...

/side eyes the whole "real fan" thing. no better not get started, this is a positive thread so far. other than "real fan" thing

yeah but they could be like me and left for 12-14 months in the middle

I bailed and just came back with the announcement of housing

But I still get yellow/black crystal every time I roll a new character

yeah but they could be like me and left for 12-14 months in the middle

I bailed and just came back with the announcement of housing

But I still get yellow/black crystal every time I roll a new character

I am an oldtimer as well, 13 months of beta and I did leave to try to save the company I worked for from going under. Work/life is more important that entertainment. I came back with the housing and CC bonus as well as a double xp weekend. Now a few of my friends have come to play as well!

Kalfear, not a lot of us day 1 forum accounts active around here.

I created a forum account back in the early days but only lurked and never posted but then decided I didn't like the name I picked so I started this new one when I got into one of the late rounds of beta.

I've been here ever since.