Played since early access like me?

Arandem

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been here since early access. Had a plan to just subscribe for the first couple of months after launch. Still here. Still finding new (to me) things to do that keep me interested. Never stopped subbing. 3/4 times a week. Couple hours a day. Family life dictates that it's enough! lol

HOLY BALLS! 257!!! /bow :)

Ya, Amarok even has me beat @ 1112... dang... and I signed up within the first few hours of the site going live.

(EDIT: wjrasmussen is even lower than 257!!)

By the way, I think the Bioware employee numbers only go up to 99... so 257 is TRULY a first timer.

That being said, I took a 14-16 month break ( I was lost... now I am found ) so I don't qualify.

Edited by Cekis

ya, amarok even has me beat @ 1112... Dang... And i signed up within the first few hours of the site going live.

(edit: Wjrasmussen is even lower than 257!!)

by the way, i think the bioware employee numbers only go up to 99... So 257 is truly a first timer.

That being said, i took a 14-16 month break ( i was lost... Now i am found ) so i don't qualify.

161 ........................

Edited by wjrasmussen

Well, sadly I don't qualify for that then... I became unemployed about a year or so back and had to let my sub lapse... and I didn't like playing as preferred so I stopped playing until I got a job again.

Indeed I've been around since I heard about the game in high school and read the first web comic (which I can't find anymore)

So I am very curious as to see who has played swtor for the entire time like me. And I mean the people who have stayed a sub haven't taken any breaks. So pretty much who else out there has been playing since early access 2011 and has stayed a sub for the past 2 and a half years without leaving the game and taking a "break". Am I a rare breed or are there others out there? :D

Welcome to the club. I have played since pre-launch (CE owner aswell) and I has never given up on this game or taken a break.

Even when all my RL friends left I struggled on exploring the galaxy.

I guess that some uf us are ment to play sci-fi, I have never understood those fantasygames.

Cool to hear from you friend, I wish you many excellent adventures in the future

Edited by Icestar

I've played since beta :o

I do not remember if we are still allowed to say if we were in beta or not, but then again who cares anymore.

If you see my registraton number you will see that I have been around a long time, we even got a new number when the first forum crashed back in the stoneage so my number shuld be lower then it is. But who cares about numbers these days aslong as everyone is happy :tran_grin:

We all had a very, very good time around the launch 2011. Everyone was so excited and happy and the DEVS made so many promises they could later on not keep but that is another story for another time :csw_jabbapet:

For now I am still happy that I am here, and I am looking foward to the new housing and the upcomming content with new OPS, FPs and new levels to take. I hope we will see that 2014 though

Edited by Icestar

Welcome to the club. I have played since pre-launch (CE owner aswell) and I has never given up on this game or taken a break.

Even when all my RL friends left I struggled on exploring the galaxy.

I guess that some uf us are ment to play sci-fi, I have never understood those fantasygames.

Cool to hear from you friend, I wish you many excellent adventures in the future

I too am a CE owner :D

CE owner here as well, been subbed ever since. Friends left came back I stayed sub.

I remember when the game was first announced I was going through the bar exam and my mom was sick, and as weird as this sounds I always looked forward to the Friday updates ( remember those? :D). Stayed subbed ever since.

Edited by Darth_Loof

Show-offs ... :rolleyes:

Im playing since 2004. KOTOR - SWTOR doesnt matter. “Potato, Potahto”. Its BW`s Old Republic.

KOTOR brings back many happy thoughts, lets hope they keep up the good work in SWTOR and brings us many more memorable moments.

Edited by Icestar