Played since early access like me?

Arandem

So I am very curious as to see who has played swtor for the entire time like me. And I mean the people who have stayed a sub haven't taken any breaks. So pretty much who else out there has been playing since early access 2011 and has stayed a sub for the past 2 and a half years without leaving the game and taking a "break". Am I a rare breed or are there others out there? :D Edited by Arandem

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I have been here since the game started, been with it all the time, and have been with the game for a VERY long time, even before the forums were started. So yes, I've been around. Nice to see other long time fellow players! :p

So I am very curious as to see who has played swtor for the entire time like me. And I mean the people who have stayed a sub haven't taken any breaks. So pretty much who else out there has been playing since early access 2011 and has stayed a sub for the past 2 and a half years without leaving the game and taking a "break". Am I a rare breed or are there others out there? :D

Well, sadly I don't qualify for that then... I became unemployed about a year or so back and had to let my sub lapse... and I didn't like playing as preferred so I stopped playing until I got a job again.

/waves

Good to see more "oldtimers" around :)

though must say, after 22 characters and finding it hard to find new goals im thinking about going prefeer for a month or two

Edited by Ergos

So I am very curious as to see who has played swtor for the entire time like me. And I mean the people who have stayed a sub haven't taken any breaks. So pretty much who else out there has been playing since early access 2011 and has stayed a sub for the past 2 and a half years without leaving the game and taking a "break". Am I a rare breed or are there others out there? :D

Been on the forums here since October 2008 and was playing in closed beta for a couple months leading up to EA. Still here and subbed the whole time....and play daily to this day. Anyone I cared about in this game has long since left sadly.

I still enjoy the game, but admit I am still having a hard time dealing with how the game has evolved over time. An artifact all early adopters have to deal with to one degree or another. I know how any friends I had dealt with it....they left.

TUX, URANTIA AND LEENE all get the OLD TIMER HARD CORE prize........

The rest? Well, you might have been here a long time, but REAL SWTOR/SW fans have 08' 09' join dates......;)

Put your mouse cursor over the members name and look at the bottom of your screen. It shows what number that person is in the sign up order....Back in the day, it used to be shown next to your screen name until too many, uh, lets say, newer members, cried and Bio removed the feature.

So PROPS TO YOU OLD TIMERS! 08 and 09 MEMBERS!

(my original forum name is Shocklord.....its still not as low as TUX's though....Hes a stud! :) )

EDIT; Hey wait a sec, my first forum name SHOCKLORD is around number 2,000.....So I 'outstud' TUX.....Sorry man, just had to gloat for a second....:)

Edited by Nightfalll

EDIT; Hey wait a sec, my first forum name SHOCKLORD is around number 2,000.....So I 'outstud' TUX.....Sorry man, just had to gloat for a second....:)

Whoa! You were like one of the first few people to sign up then, because 1-1500 were rumored to have been for employees.

Edited by TUXs

I don't know if we are all that rare. I mean, I still see people with yellow black crystals running around, other than myself, so...

/side eyes the whole "real fan" thing. no better not get started, this is a positive thread so far. other than "real fan" thing