More content, less fluff

Maldorans

This new up and coming updates are not looking good in my opinion.

PVP stuff, house decorating and Cartel Coin stuff seems to be all there is. It's kinda sad that major new updates contain zero end game stuff, but add plenty of stuff you can spend even more of your hard earned for. As for the guild quests and things, we all know it's gonna be based around things that are already in game. There won't be anything new.

I susbscribe. I pay my way. I don't want to decorate my Barbie Star Wars house. I don't want to play dress up with my characters. I don't want to spend more money to fake gamble. I don't want to spend my in game credits on usless fluff that is meaningless.

All I want to do is play group content at end game like most people. Fleet chat each evening suggests I'm far away from being the only one that wants to do group content at end game. But what do we get? Nothing really. Same rubbish we've been doing for months. The two new tacticals were terrible. Just terrible FP's. Also, making them tactical is just terrible. You've already churned out the least informed players in MMO's with your KDY Levelling Academy. Now you want lvl 55 players to become brainless as well. Destroying the trinity.

No new OPs, you just change OPs that are already there and increase difficulty.

It's getting tiresome

Stop messing with all the side issue stuff and concentrate on the meat and veg of the game.

All this Cartel Market rubbish, PVP and Starfighter is not what the large majority of the community want. We want something to keep us interested. Running DP, TFB, SV and DF every week on a few characters is starting to get old real fast.

Edited by Maldorans

dudes who make cartel stuff are on one team.

dudes who make pvp stuff are on another.

dudes who make ops are on another.

instead of telling the other two teams to quit doing their jobs. you should be asking where are the other dudes?

This new up and coming updates are not looking good in my opinion.

PVP stuff, house decorating and Cartel Coin stuff seems to be all there is. It's kinda sad that major new updates contain zero end game stuff, but add plenty of stuff you can spend even more of your hard earned for. As for the guild quests and things, we all know it's gonna be based around things that are already in game. There won't be anything new.

I susbscribe. I pay my way. I don't want to decorate my Barbie Star Wars house. I don't want to play dress up with my characters. I don't want to spend more money to fake gamble. I don't want to spend my in game credits on usless fluff that is meaningless.

All I want to do is play group content at end game like most people. Fleet chat each evening suggests I'm far away from being the only one that wants to do group content at end game. But what do we get? Nothing really. Same rubbish we've been doing for months. The two new tacticals were terrible. Just terrible FP's. Also, making them tactical is just terrible. You've already churned out the least informed players in MMO's with your KDY Levelling Academy. Now you want lvl 55 players to become brainless as well. Destroying the trinity.

No new OPs, you just change OPs that are already there and increase difficulty.

It's getting tiresome

Stop messing with all the side issue stuff and concentrate on the meat and veg of the game.

All this Cartel Market rubbish, PVP and Starfighter is not what the large majority of the community want. We want something to keep us interested. Running DP, TFB, SV and DF every week on a few characters is starting to get old real fast.

Oh woe is me, some people like to do other things in this game other than raid or PvP. Look man, for what it's worth I understand your frustration but this is the way things are and believe it or not. Plenty of people do in fact like playing dress up or decorating a house, therefore without actual numbers you can't actually say what a majority wants because you don't know.

I might add that the rest of your post is more of a rant without any good suggestions, so I would think if you wish to get the devs to take you seriously then make a bit more of a constructive post with suggestions. Not just blind bad mouthing. By the way, I love KDY. Too long have MMO's had the same old trinity system and with these quests it really breaks the mould and allows anyone to do them which in my mind is cool.

Also don't say we assuming you speak for everyone. You don't know how the guild ships will turn out so instead of just assuming wait and see then make your mind up. Again don't say us as I am still quite interested thank you very much so again speak for yourself and not others.

All I want to do is play group content at end game like most people. .

Always laugh when I see some Raider (or PVPer) make this claim

Contrary to your own opinion, Raiding (Ops) is not the single most popular content of game. Nor is PVP. Nor is Role Playing. Nor is Crafting. Nor is Flashpoints.

The most played content is actually the character storylines.

But MOST PLAYERS (you ops only types are a small minority btw) play a little bit of everything.

What they dont do is play only one aspect of content only.

So if you bothered to find out the real percentages, you would find that 1 new op a year actually matchs your percentage of op only players quite accurately.

So dont get bent outta shape because other play styles who also pay their way with subs are looking forward to housing updates, Role Play updates, PVP updates, Flashpoint updates, crafting updates, level updates, world updates.

You are NOT a special little flower that needs to get non stop attention every update.

There is ALLOT of other players who do all the content

Not just ops.

Yes it is. The fleet is awash with raids. It is the single biggest thing you do. Inspect players on the fleet and what do you see? Raid gear.

People want to get to end game then play. Not get to end game then go dress up.

Carebears

Yes it is. The fleet is awash with raids. It is the single biggest thing you do. Inspect players on the fleet and what do you see? Raid gear.

People want to get to end game then play. Not get to end game then go dress up.

Carebears

Oh snap getting called a carebear cause the truth hurts.

You are severely underestimating the power of people who play dress up.

Personally I see the fluff as content. That does not mean everyone does, just my view.

Also, using the word "carebear"....not advisable if you wish for folks to consider your opinions credible IMO.

Edited by LordArtemis

Oh snap getting called a carebear cause the truth hurts.

You are severely underestimating the power of people who play dress up.

There is no truth, only opinions. Your opinions do not hurt me.

Next, your point. This is a combat game. Check your abilities panel. What you'll find is your character has combat abilities. People that like dress up have ruined the game by turning it in to one big in-app purchase.

Next, your point. This is a combat game. Check your abilities panel. What you'll find is your character has combat abilities. People that like dress up have ruined the game by turning it in to one big in-app purchase.

You seem to find every opportunity to make this point, and though I respect your drive and determination, I have to question as to whether you feel your efforts will bear fruit.......

The "large majority" doesn't run "DP, TFB, SV and DF every week on a few characters". They run two or three ops a week and one of them is lvl 50. Hardcore players are more vocal, not more numerous.

Everything but raiding is fluff eh? Since you have your Beast Mode NPC scripts memorized now, why not try some PVP and enjoy the challenge variables?

I just did. Got some memorable messages when I showed up, in regular, warzones with my pve gear on. But a healers not so bad. Got 5 pieces now and working my way through it till I can enter ranked. Thought I'd hate it, but it's fun. I just don't like hutball.

I think you mean have saved the game, since the CM revitalized it with all the new adaptive dress up features.