Jung Ma is doing great as a server.

Ashuranrx

The only reason we (TIG) only get our group together late at night is because thats the only time are all on, some variation. But Im sure thats still somehow our fault.

That's the time most of our guys are on as well. Over half of SDSG is west coasters so they are on around 12PM EST and afterwards (in fact some don't get home from work until 1AM EST). I'm usually up until 4AM EST playing with them. And we have had group ranked pops that late in the night.

As Aetrus said though we basically lost our tank for a little while so I guess we will have to PUG something or I'll have to gear mine up *shudders* (actually JK I don't mind tanking seeing as I used to main it oh so long ago :p)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been back actively playing ~5-6 weeks. Doing yolo ranked for maybe half that and I think at this point i'm 5 pieces short of full brutalizer gear. I'd be down to join up with some people to try and have a go at creating a group for ranked. While i'm certainly not the best i'm eager to learn and I don't necessarily want to transfer servers just so I can get into group pvp.

Should be on tonight if anyone wants to try and get something going. I'm geared for dps merc right now but if need be I will start working on a healer set as well. Whatever I can do to get some good pvp, im in.

When I resubbed after an 8 month break I played on JUNG MA. The population is small, but it had great people in it. Of course every once in while you meet douche bags, but that's every server. Sometimes it's not about quantity, but quality. I know this because I left JUNG MA because I felt that there was not enough players, but even though Harbinger has so many players the ranked scene is dead now. WS took everybody, but at least in Jung ma all the good players seem to be still there.

People in TAKING LIVES, SDSG, AND SHOTSFIRED/VICOUS would be good on any other server. Most of these guys/girls are good people. I can't say all because I don't know all of them, but the ones I did know where good people. Taking Lives which is the guild I was in are all great people. Jaango is probably the most positive person out there.

I'm just chiming in because I played ranked 4's on jung ma for a little bit and the teams I formed where very competitive. Most of the people I asked where just people whom I thought were good. We didn't win all of them, but we were able to beat some good teams. You have to lose some to really appreciate a win. Finally there a lot of really good players on JUNG MA and people can make some really competitive teams. If they pulled up there man pants and decided to try it out.

GAMA=RENPA=KYOUKAI