A question about stronglods and subs

veslon

So I just went to preferred today because apparently my green dot card fee and swtor fee kick in about an hour apart from each other and green dot came first making my amount less than 15.

So luckily I still had that preferred package from the refer a friend thing so I use that so my crew skills were all useable and for some reason my title thing didn't unlock even though I used the item that does that from the preferred package,

Anyways I will sub again later today but I just wanted to know if I can't get early access now.

and I just noticed I miss spelled strong holds in the title uh curse my eye sight.

Edited by veslon

See the Producer letter here: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20140423

and the discussion (with clarifications by Eric Musco) here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=737151

To be safest, you have to be a subscriber before and on July 15th. If I recall correctly, because of the way their system works, you cannot subscribe ON July 15th and still get it because of the way the system checks subscriber status.

You should be safe.

Thanks for the info guys and gals,

On a side note maybe I should post a bug report on the refer a friend package thing because I can't display my title even after I used it oh well in a few hours it will be a non issue for me but still things like that and floor glitch enemies bug me.

july 15 is the date on with you get the 3 extra rooms for free, for early access you need to be asub on aug 19 or you get it 2 hours after resubing

To qualify for the Subscriber Early Access in-game rewards, you must be or become a Subscriber between August 19, 2014, (at the start of Subscriber Early Access) and September 15, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / September 16, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT (prior to the start of Preferred Status Early Access on September 16, 2014). The Nar Shaddaa Stronghold along with the “Galactic Stronghold” Stronghold Label will be unlocked in your Stronghold Management window and "The Illustrious” Character Title will be delivered via in-game mail at the start of Subscriber Early Access on August 19, 2014, or within two hours of becoming a Subscriber. The Nar Shaddaa Stronghold is exclusively unlocked for Subscribers during the Subscriber Early Access period and will be available for unlock to all other players at Official Launch on October 14, 2014.