Need advice on what to add to augmented slots

DB_Larsson

Hello,

Im a level 49 DPS knight. I have added some MK-1 augmented slots to my weapons and am at a loss as to what I should add there. Some have advised I put stuff regards to power but what exactly??? Or has anyone have other suggestions?

Thanks

You said you are a level 49 but you added MK-1? Those if I recall from crafting are normally restricted to level 10 augments.

I know I make MK-9 for the level 55 so you may want to look at some other ones if you want to benefit from the augments you are adding. If I recall correctly it would be a MK-6 but then you will need to upgrade to the higher ones once you get to 55.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

Well, TBH Augments arent enough of a boost at level 49 to be of any real benefit. You will want to wait till level 55 to obtain MK-9 Augments which are the most powerful ones in the game. For the augments themselves, you will want Might Augments as a DPS and Defence + Power Augments as Tank.

Well, TBH Augments arent enough of a boost at level 49 to be of any real benefit. You will want to wait till level 55 to obtain MK-9 Augments which are the most powerful ones in the game. For the augments themselves, you will want Might Augments as a DPS and Defence + Power Augments as Tank.

Appreciate your advice. Would like to know what DPS might augments you'd recommend.

Edited by DB_Larsson