A New Matrix Cube

We should have a new Matrix Cube.

This new Matrix cube should be a lvl 55 cube.

The new cube should use all the matrix shards: 3 Blue, 3 Green, 3 Yellow & 3 Red.

This new matrix cube then should be moddable:

Color Crystal:

Mod:

Enhancement:

This way players would have to get all the Matrix shards.

They then could have it level with them as we get new gear levels.

It's an interesting idea. I also have wondered why the relics don't have a "mod-able" option. I see one inconsistency, however. If you have to get all the matrix shards to construct the shell, that's not going to happen until you are level 45-50ish, so how is the relic supposed to be useful for leveling? The only way would be for it to be Bound to Legacy and send it to a lower level character. I don't see that happening (but hey, you never know). (I think there are actually technical reasons it would be difficult to make it BTL since in the way you suggest it, the cube shell is made from matrix shards, which are mission items, not "normal" items.)

Also a crystal, mod, and enhancement would be pretty powerful. I think just a crystal and an enhancement would make it more on par with the current relics (and make the relics main-stat neutral, which most are).

Ah, my mistake. I misinterpreted what you meant by "level with them as we get new gear levels", thinking that meant character levels.

Personally, I never felt there was all that much "progression" of the relics in the endgame. For entry level at 55 I use the PVP relics (Conqueror is +435 stat burst, Obroan is +625, Brutalizer is +675). I don't do much PVP, but they were not that hard to obtain, even for a less than average PVPer such as myself. Since the last round of PVP gear, you can now get the Obroan immediately at 55 if you did any PVP while leveling, and the Brutalizer took me no more than two weeks. Even back when the Conqueror was the entry relic, it was still not too far behind the Arkanian PVE relics (+550 stat). Both the Obroan and Brutalizer are better than all the PVE ones until you get to the Dread Forged (+740) and the new Dread Master (+795). So I guess I never felt there was much progression to do. :)

Despite that, I still think a "mod-able" matrix cube is an interesting idea.

We should have a new Matrix Cube.

This new Matrix cube should be a lvl 55 cube.

The new cube should use all the matrix shards: 3 Blue, 3 Green, 3 Yellow & 3 Red.

This new matrix cube then should be moddable:

Color Crystal:

Mod:

Enhancement:

This way players would have to get all the Matrix shards.

They then could have it level with them as we get new gear levels.

Love this idea!