guy asking a favor

Arkillon

no way, by the time I logged in it got deleted? link me thread pls i wanted to see pvers QQ at each other while at work :/

Just imagine typical PVE drama with a touch of RL tragedy (sorry about your loss, OP, but not this OP).

TL,DR: Guild says 1 thing, player says another. Fight ensues.

I'm actually shocked it was removed, I've seen a thousand posts like this on WoW's server forums.

no way, by the time I logged in it got deleted? link me thread pls i wanted to see pvers QQ at each other while at work :/

I was asking to see if a progression spot would give me a shot at Brontes NiM this week. I lost my spot with Undercon. Without repeating the story and getting the thread deleted again, stuff came up (including dealing my father dying) and instead of accepting that I was distracted, the guild declared me a bad player and kicked me.

FWIW, Undercon got Brontes 16m NiM tonight. They're the only ones on the server. I probably won't get my shot.

But I did do NiM DF tonight, and on the Nefra kill I had what appears to be the 4th highest parse ever on any server by anyone on that fight.

6743 HPS. 5471 EHPS.

http://www.torparse.com/a/690077/1/0/Heals+Given

I must be terrible like they say. The request still stands. I'd love a shot at Brontes this week with someone to validate myself.

Commando Probing 16 people is not impressive....

I agree with you on that. It seems easier for me to put up high parses on a Commando healer in a 16m than before, but I still need to pay attention to stacks, move, cleanse, avoid droids, etc.

And if you check my parse, my highest heal is Kolto Bomb, not probe. That is about timing and placing the bomb to heal as many people as possible at the right time.

And if anyone could do it, they would. 4th highest parse according to Torparse is not something everyone has done.

Edited by enderandrew

I agree with you on that. It seems easier for me to put up high parses on a Commando healer in a 16m than before, but I still need to pay attention to stacks, move, cleanse, avoid droids, etc.

And if you check my parse, my highest heal is Kolto Bomb, not probe. That is about timing and placing the bomb to heal as many people as possible at the right time.

And if anyone could do it, they would. 4th highest parse according to Torparse is not something everyone has done.

kolto bomb hits 4 players... 4th highest parse as a merc? if so, well derp, mostly everyone plays operative or sorc in NiM raids

kolto bomb hits 4 players... 4th highest parse as a merc? if so, well derp, mostly everyone plays operative or sorc in NiM raids

4th highest of any class on any server.

At 5471 EHPS I'd be right between:

3. Ernik Commando T3-M4 Europe Ambassadors 5488.58

and

4. Azeril Sith Sorcerer The Harbinger US - 5398.06

Kolto bomb hits inital 4 players. Then everyone standing in the puddle gets the ae over time heal. No player limit

Edited by FlavaBizkit