Bioware a bit quiet recently?

Calisean

DOOOOOM!!! Thegameisdeadandeverythingsucksandswgwasbetterandwildstarisawesomeandtheserversaremeptyandpvpisunbalancedandbiowaredoesntknowwhattheyredoingandpopulationsaredroppingandqueuesarentpoppingandwedonthaveenoughcontentandthereareothergamesand DOOOOOM!!!!

This public service message was brought to you by the Forumite Association of Trolls, or FAT. We at FAT feel that it is important to cram as much pessimism as possible into each post, and maintain as a guiding principle that an inability to read negatively into absolutely everything is an inability to properly participate in a gaming community.

In our continuing efforts to raise posting standards and drive game morale to new lows, we have developed the new content format you see above: condensed in size and efficiently stated, it brings all the negativity we so strongly support to any thread in a fraction of the space and effort. Better still, because it's an anomalous format, other forumgoers will be more inclined to read it when compared with the normal wall of text usually required to invoke so many points of negativity.

The "DOOOOM!!!" brackets are present to provide a sense of gravity, conveying precisely how desperate and serious the gaming situation is. A forum post cannot properly convey negativity without also providing an appropriately dire setting for its consumption.

We at the FAT would like to thank you, our readers, for taking the time to read this post. We hope that, in the future, it will help you to appreciate our further efforts to sap the life and soul from games.

There were actually some interesting ideas in there, lol. And in 3.5 years, the game would have been up for what, 6 years? Put that with the 5 years of development and it wouldn't be unreasonable for them to want to move to a newer engine. It may have been discussed, even. That being said, I doubt it will happen. I hope it doesn't. I love the look of the game and I'm not as keen on frostbite as most seem to be.

That post is awfully detailed for a troll post. I suspect it's stuff that was heard second or third hand and contains both truth and things that are not. Some of it sounds possible and other parts sound more like things that might be thrown out there in a brainstorming session then dismissed.

Edited by errant_knight

There were actually some interesting ideas in there, lol. And in 3.5 years, the game would have been up for what, 6 years? Put that with the 5 years of development and it wouldn't be unreasonable for them to want to move to a newer engine. It may have been discussed, even. That being said, I doubt it will happen. I hope it doesn't. I love the look of the game and I'm not as keen on frostbite as most seem to be.

That post is awfully detailed for a troll post. I suspect it's stuff that was heard second or third hand and contains both truth and things that are not. Some of it sounds possible and other parts sound more like things that might be thrown out there in a brainstorming session then dismissed.

It's called "Fan-Fiction".

In that case though, he provided some elaborate(?) background in order to garner more attention from fellow Reddit users, thus gaining more feedback.

Good on him when you think of it.