Any new entities?

So with NiM DF having been out for a while, any word on spiteful entity hanging around? I've been thinking about it and it seems far more likely that it'll be back in NiM DP but just wondering if anyone's found anything. In DF I can't think about any decent positions where it could be. For any guilds who are waiting for NiM DP, I thought of a few places, and positions, you should look when you get around to it:

1. Dread Council: I have a feeling that you need to find a way back onto the chairs, all while wearing the "crest of the Dread Masters" and start doing... something, idk, just have a feeling about that.

2. Sanctuary of Nightmares: Could there be a more appropriate place for a new entity? It's possible you'll have to go back to Raptus' battleground and do some exploring. Maybe you'll stumble upon "Nightmarish Entity" in there, I mean come on, a mega-super-secret-ultra-powerful-boss-of-incomprehensible-powah mixed with a bridge boss... how could Bioware resist?

3. Calphayus: I know a while ago people were speculating about the "Unseen Presence" that was in the boss, though it's safe to assume that was just some sort of focusing point for the boss, but it does merit some investigation come NiM DP. Calphayus' mechanics are interesting enough that maybe if you go back after clearing the instance the room will do something. I don't know but that "unseen presence" just leaves me with a suspicious feeling about that boss.

That's all I got, neither of the other bosses or trash seem like there's any special nook to summon a boss. Actually there's really no extra unnecessary space in either ops that I've noticed.

Also, anyone else speculate that that sith entity you kill in False Emperor is what unleashes this thing upon the galaxy? I mean it's a random unexplained boss in the whole scheme of things that makes no sense but it has the name entity, so it's worth considering.

Edited by DeltaBos

Also, anyone else speculate that that sith entity you kill in False Emperor is what unleashes this thing upon the galaxy? I mean it's a random unexplained boss in the whole scheme of things that makes no sense but it has the name entity, so it's worth considering.

Considering that the loot for the second encounter of the boss is a Dread Master's crest, it should be safe to assume that the Entity is a Force reincarnation of possibly a seventh Dread Master. That is, if EA actually decides to staple a story to him.

The ancient, unknown and mysterious power illuminating from the mask, based on the description, could even imply that the Entity came before the original six. Maybe even a secret Dread Master that only the Emperor knew specifically about, like the first failed experiment with the Phobis devices before the original six came and perfected the devices' power.

Considering that the loot for the second encounter of the boss is a Dread Master's crest, it should be safe to assume that the Entity is a Force reincarnation of possibly a seventh Dread Master. That is, if EA actually decides to staple a story to him.

The ancient, unknown and mysterious power illuminating from the mask, based on the description, could even imply that the Entity came before the original six. Maybe even a secret Dread Master that only the Emperor knew specifically about, like the first failed experiment with the Phobis devices before the original six came and perfected the devices' power.

Somebody else who actually follows this lore stuff, finally, lol. That's actually a good point, maybe these entities are the "accumulated spirits" of past sith Lords who thought they could harness the power of the Phobis devices.