Guild summit : PVE & PVP guilds

Leafy_Bug

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please take this attitude outside of the alliance project. We are not here to turn this into petty arguments. Remember to queue tomorrow at 20:30 CEST. I also am looking for a group, especially a tank. My scoundrel will love you long time if you wanna put that guard on me *bats eyelashes* <3.

Hello all

Bara here now therandomno i have no idea who you are with this name

also if you know me at all you will know that i don't like anyone insulting my guild or anyone in it

iam no slave to anyone i do my own thing always have and always will do

so if you would kindly reveal yourself

so we can resolve this

Bara

Can't make it myself tomorrow since I'm travelling, but I'll inform our ranked-minded players of the chance. :)

Sadly, I (and most likely anyone else from our guild) can't attend the PvE funtime on Friday, since it's Midsummer's Eve and Finns... tend to be pretty much ****-faced for that particular weekend. xD

Edited by Memo-

Hello all

Bara here now therandomno i have no idea who you are with this name

also if you know me at all you will know that i don't like anyone insulting my guild or anyone in it

iam no slave to anyone i do my own thing always have and always will do

so if you would kindly reveal yourself

so we can resolve this

Bara

Is this supposed to be a poem of some kind? You seem to have considerable potential.

:rak_03:

Edited by ToMyMa

THANK YOU!

Last night was fun for most of the guilds participating. We had 14 people in operations and the rest, my group, went into arenas. We had a very bad setup but the giggles were priceless. At one point, we had an arena against 3EVO and 1 RD member. Ranked queues started slow but then we got instantly one instantly after each match. Do not check my scoundrel's rating or you will have a shock :D. It was or fun and rating will improve later when we polish a few things and we learn from the pros.

We are looking into making Mondays one of our ranked pvp days, so please tick this in your calendars. I will have a chat with the other guilds to add a second day at least. When this PVP project gets a bit more traction, I will release Nutpen in the wild with his 2 v 2 , 4 v 4 tournament ;). Duels are so last year :D.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

Hello tanvir long time no see not seen you since i helped kill the taris world boss with you

all i want therandomno is to know who you are so i can figure out if what you said was a joke or being insulting

Umm...?

I guess... welcome back...? :confused:

Hi All,

I am a GM of a mid-sized Czech/Slovak guild (on most evenings we have around 25 members online). Most of our members speak English, therefore we would like to participate in this endeavor. Our guild website is legionofkaas.enjin.com. You can contact me in game though I have many characters. The easiest way to get in touch probable would be to visit our TeamSpeak server. The address is : mrkva.eu:9989 ask anyone in the Legion Of Kaas channel tree for Malgat/Fiorella.

Sincerely,

Malgat

Hi All,

I am a GM of a mid-sized Czech/Slovak guild (on most evenings we have around 25 members online). Most of our members speak English, therefore we would like to participate in this endeavor. Our guild website is legionofkaas.enjin.com. You can contact me in game though I have many characters. The easiest way to get in touch probable would be to visit our TeamSpeak server. The address is : mrkva.eu:9989 ask anyone in the Legion Of Kaas channel tree for Malgat/Fiorella.

Sincerely,

Malgat

Thanks for the interest!! I will give you a heads up when our next meeting is. *hug for wanting to get involved*

A sneak peek of our evening. We had over 45 people on our Teamspeak server so thank you for making this happen.