Why is Bioware so silent about strongholds

sepulhead

maybe 3.0 is not in the development phase yet (which would be very bad) maybe they will announce swtor 2 (which would be very cool), hence the end of swtor? Not announcing is definitely negative and they must know it. There must be a reason why they are holding it. And it is not that they are afraid people will complain.

Lay off the jawa juice.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys made my day between the frequent Matches of Hutball.

Its like with the Blitzkrieg, play like you really have nothing to show. Still I wonder what "Orbital Flaggship Support" means, damm I want it on the PTS;)

I am all for the Donkey Bomb^^

Soon

Why do you think they are silent?

Because they usually are. Although we know of the existence a good while in advance, usually the details aren't very forthcoming until the month prior to launch(that's the way it was for RoTHC and GSF).

Not that is talking about it, anyway. It wouldn't surprise me if some people outside BW know, but only people they really trust -- Dulfy, perhaps?

I could be wrong but outside this one interview she conducted here and there, I believe Dulfy doesn't have inside access to Bioware or anything of the sort.

She gets access the same way we do: By playing the game. The main big difference is that she walks the extra mile and writes about it. :cool:

Regardless, outside...

Datamining.

There be nothing we're privy too. :(

..Strongholds being underwhelming?

That is assured.

Everyone will have the same box, with the same $$ CC features.

Just like every other vendor that has tried to create housing since UO, they will fail to realize that if players can't do unique customizations it is BOOOOO RING.

Should have just added the legacy bank and spent the rest of the effort on real content.