JUST FINISHED BOUNTY HUNTERS STORY... There maybe spoilers

I liked chapters 1 and 2 and parts of 3 but the how it ended working for that sith lord and what not felt more like a planet mission and not a personal class mission i was disappointed with it.

Well... you had a vendetta against the chapter 3 enemies, that one Jedi and the Supreme Chancellor.

And you need a few people out of the picture to reach them.

Seems pretty personal to me, at least it felt like it to me.

The fact that a Sith Lord had his own personal agenda in this matter doesn't mean you were just his puppet like the faction quests.

Edited by Little_Judas

To be honest

after he pulled my ship I sat there and said "this guy just ****ed up and after I mouthed off to him and he forced choke me in my mined I'm like he's a dead man... But at the end it was a very hard choice because I wanted to kill the chancellor just cause... Come on that's such a ****** thing to do but however he made a valid point that the Jedi is the one who put all the false crimes on my head and I did just "dark sided" his *** so it was personal between my and the thousandth darth <insert name here> but you just don't force choke the most bad*** mandalorian and get away with it ohhhhhh and it ended with an awesome boss fight

To be honest

after he pulled my ship I sat there and said "this guy just ****ed up and after I mouthed off to him and he forced choke me in my mined I'm like he's a dead man... But at the end it was a very hard choice because I wanted to kill the chancellor just cause... Come on that's such a ****** thing to do but however he made a valid point that the Jedi is the one who put all the false crimes on my head and I did just "dark sided" his *** so it was personal between my and the thousandth darth <insert name here> but you just don't force choke the most bad*** mandalorian and get away with it ohhhhhh and it ended with an awesome boss fight

Well, that was a bit odd to me too,

Either you have your revenge on the Republic for branding you a monster (dark and neutral) or you kill Tormen for chocking you (light).

the ability to have both would have been better.

At least you can refuse his request to be his personal killer.

I really liked the BH story. Being light side made for some very fun moments at times.

Punching the noble on Alderaan in face than apologizing was hilarous.

"I'm sorry I punched you in the face."

"I'm really sorry I punched you in the face."

I liked chapters 1 and 2 and parts of 3 but the how it ended working for that sith lord and what not felt more like a planet mission and not a personal class mission i was disappointed with it.

Heh, that's funny... I ONLY liked chapter 3... the others were kinda dull.

Yes, you are a bounty hunter so bounties are to be expected but they all followed the same pattern really... and that was kinda dull.

Not to mention that you met alot of the bounties right at the start of the planet, but instead of blasting them right then and there (which you could, there were no more enemies in the cut scenes than there were when you actually fight them later), you let them go and then you spend the entire planet looking for them (usually by doing unrelated chores and other boring stuff).

I'd say there was very little actual bounty hunting involved. It was mostly just asking their buddies to tell you where they were, and politely at that since you couldn't just hang them from their feet out a 12th story window, but had to do all kinds of menial chores for them to tell you...

EDIT: that said... Alderaan was hilarious

Edited by OddballEasyEight

Did anyone tell Mandalore to go **** himself? :D

It seems few do so I'll be doing that in my next storyline video hehehe... I've only found one video of it on youtube but it is awesome fun to watch... he gets really angry :D

I did because I wanted to see how Torian's romance played out with a non-Mandalorian.

Well, that was a bit odd to me too,

Either you have your revenge on the Republic for branding you a monster (dark and neutral) or you kill Tormen for chocking you (light).

the ability to have both would have been better.

At least you can refuse his request to be his personal killer.

Hmm, interesting. I guess I made the wrong choice:

I simply killed the jedi as I'd been asked to do, Tormen seemed like he was my buddy, and the story just...ended. I thought it was kind of a weird and abrupt finale. I was actually surprised and disappointed, assuming there was more to it.

Hmm, interesting. I guess I made the wrong choice:

I simply killed the jedi as I'd been asked to do, Tormen seemed like he was my buddy, and the story just...ended. I thought it was kind of a weird and abrupt finale. I was actually surprised and disappointed, assuming there was more to it.

Just Jun Seros? Didn't you confront the Supreme Chancellor?

If you didn't, you might still have some questing to do.

Heh, that's funny... I ONLY liked chapter 3... the others were kinda dull.

I liked it all because it built up all the time. The feeling of events spiraling out of your control and a celebrated hunter ending up the person with the highest bounty was awesome. It made a very good story in my opinion and I consider it to be second best story out of the ones I have played so far.

Edited by Karkais

Love the Bounty Hunter story. Only issue I had with it is the fact we get screwed out of having the "The Mandalorian" title after Mandalore makes us part of his clan as we should SO have been given that title.

Love the Bounty Hunter story. Only issue I had with it is the fact we get screwed out of having the "The Mandalorian" title after Mandalore makes us part of his clan as we should SO have been given that title.

This so much this. The jedi get the Master title, sith get the Lord and Darth titles, and what do BHs get? The Republic's Most Wanted. Pifff crap.

Yeah, but you do get called "the mandalorian" by darth whatshisface at the start of the makeb storyline :)

It was my favourite story and I agree, it made the game.

I chose the DS choice, I always finish a job and it was the Republic not Tormen responsible for the death of my friends. I still thought the ending was cool, being the right-hand man of a Sith Lord, admiring the view. :D

It was my favourite story and I agree, it made the game.

I chose the DS choice, I always finish a job and it was the Republic not Tormen responsible for the death of my friends. I still thought the ending was cool, being the right-hand man of a Sith Lord, admiring the view. :D

I are with you that is bad*** but since I started playing my never bows to any sith... Lol he was the only sith to force choke so it came as a surprise and had to die