Season 2 end not per server solo rewards problem

helpmewin

The main problem is that if u're play on not-dominating side u will never reach hightest rating, cause pops, competitive players. Dominating side have more competitive players, and not-dominating more nabs. Players not motivated to play on trash side. Not motivated - less players on solo ranked, more unhappy.

P.S. I don't want to do twink on other side. Not enough time and i don't like imp side.

The main problem is that if u're play on not-dominating side u will never reach hightest rating, cause pops, competitive players. Dominating side have more competitive players, and not-dominating more nabs. Players not motivated to play on trash side. Not motivated - less players on solo ranked, more unhappy.

P.S. I don't want to do twink on other side. Not enough time and i don't like imp side.

only way around this would be to make solo ranked mixed faction imho, and i personally would like this, but i guess it's a pretty big step...

edit: also the issue is not really the rewards, but the way it plays out on tofn at least is on imp side you have mostly same faction matches and they are pretty balanced, sometime you get a good team sometimes you don't. On rep side you will mostly be the same players over several matches, if the other 3 are good it's awesome, if they are not there is no hope...

only way around this would be to make solo ranked mixed faction imho, and i personally would like this, but i guess it's a pretty big step...

edit: also the issue is not really the rewards, but the way it plays out on tofn at least is on imp side you have mostly same faction matches and they are pretty balanced, sometime you get a good team sometimes you don't. On rep side you will mostly be the same players over several matches, if the other 3 are good it's awesome, if they are not there is no hope...

Yea mixed faction fights will decides all problems. But this thing makes RP-rs angry. PvP-rs on the last place for BW. Sadly. Cross-server is that what we dream.

I don't think BioWare cares about RPers when it comes to PvP.

I mean, my character wouldn't spend a ton of time playing Huttball while an intergalactic war rages, but some nights that all she does.

I think they does.

so i'm actually very curious about this; would the pvp forum crowd all be perfectly fine with mixed faction in ranked?

PvP forum needed for BW to fix "little problems" in PvP, cause PvE-rs do PvP too.

Edited by helpmewin

Just come to pot5 and you'll get to queue sync all day with the Courecant Crushers. We're by far the most successful (solo) ranked guild on the pub side because we only queue for ranked when it's off hours and we have a minimum of 4 guildies queuing for solo ranked at the same time.

We probably take up 3/4 spots in 80% of all arenas played on the pub side on pot5! It's so awesome!