Want to hear from good folks about a bad thing

Almar_

I don't see the harassment. I want to PvP, and if they're stupid enough to keep their flag on, I will mercilessly smash them and farm them for kills and taunt them the entire time. Not my fault they subject themselves to punishment for my amusement.

There is nothing I can do in game that will force a player to ultimately deem that the only solution is to quit the game forever. As long as I treat the game as a game, everything I do is legal and allowed under Bioware's rules. As I am not harassing anyone unless I take the step of personal connection to them; relentlessly farming people and stomping them into the dirt is not and never will be harassment, just as taunting with emotes isn't.

People should have at least a small level of tolerance in game. Would like to see that encouraged over people arguing that everyone should make sure they don't step on anyone.

I actually have to respond to this. Zoo, while I understand your rational and opinion on this situation as well as your general point of view, I must ask you this question. See you have said it is people who put feelings behind words or sentences and thus they themselves make it personal, what about if say a comment was made about say your ethnicity or orientation or something on those lines?

See while the average insult one can choose to feel the weight behind the words or not, those types of things naturally hit a bit harder, in that regard would you acknowledge that in those extreme cases it is in fact okay to be offended? If not could you explain? I am not attacking, genuinely curious.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the harassment. I want to PvP, and if they're stupid enough to keep their flag on, I will mercilessly smash them and farm them for kills and taunt them the entire time. Not my fault they subject themselves to punishment for my amusement.

Why roll on Begeren Colony instead of a PvP server?

Open world PvP is a lot of fun. It's a bit hard to start on a PvE server, let alone an RP one.

Just sayn'

Edited by Khevar

There is nothing I can do in game that will force a player to ultimately deem that the only solution is to quit the game forever. As long as I treat the game as a game, everything I do is legal and allowed under Bioware's rules. As I am not harassing anyone unless I take the step of personal connection to them; relentlessly farming people and stomping them into the dirt is not and never will be harassment, just as taunting with emotes isn't.

People should have at least a small level of tolerance in game. Would like to see that encouraged over people arguing that everyone should make sure they don't step on anyone.

There is a difference between PvP, and PvP to the point of harassment and removal of enjoyment from the game for others. You know that, but in your own trolling, and sick little way, you are justifying your actions. Personally, I wish PvP were REMOVED ENTIRELY because of people like you, and your crew of bullies. Killing someone in game is expected. Having an all out battle, expected. Mercilessly hunting, stalking, and killing players for your own sick and twisted ends... that is not PvP, That has stalker/serial killer written all over it. Maybe instead of being a RL douche to people in a video game, you could meet some real people, go to a real party, and have some real fun. This obsession with "mercilessly smash them and farm them for kills and taunt them the entire time" has PSYCHO written all the **** over it.