Glad to see we're welcome here

Cinerous

Can you guys at least get back Rynis. We go all the way back to like 1.2 Spagetti and Meatbags. I noticed him a few times on Ranj :cool:, but it will at least make me want to play my imp toon more often then pve every night and wipe on Brontes nim.

R.I.P Spagetti and Meatbags, Insurrected, Momentum.

Time to Repub :(

:sy_lightside: Working as Intended :sy_lightside:

Archraptor

Archalpha

:sy_darkside: Insurrected :sy_darkside:

Dreadmaster

Archraptus

Archzanic

:sy_darkside: Beer Thirty :sy_darkside:

Archurai

Archdread

:sy_darkside: Assimilation :sy_darkside:

Archmarek

BTW: Glad your back, just waiting for my mic to come in an get some good groups over here to start queing with.

oh and correct me if im wrong, but didn't watchmen go from JC->POT5->back to JC during preseason 2, talked a bunch of trash about rolling the server, they lost 2 games and all quit cuz they couldn't hack it on even a pve server? GG NO RE?

you say that.. yet last season I had like a 1750 team rating on pot5, and this season im the rank 1 jug and sniper on pot5 for team ranked...so umm..yea

Not referring to you dude. I'm referring to the LD50 people that are playing here again after getting ran off from POT5.

Edited by JaingSkiratapwns

kinda like watchmen did right?

I don't know what the Watchmen are doing anymore, I'm pretty sure most if not all of them have quit the game, they lasted a lot longer on POT5 though. And some of us are still on POT5 anyhow.

I don't know what the Watchmen are doing anymore, they lasted a lot longer on POT5 though. And some of us are still on POT5 anyhow.

doing team ranked? I play team ranked on both jc and pot5, cant say ive seen a watchmen team on either server, but, im pretty sure watchmen never had a 3-1 win ratio tho even on pot5 like LD did, also im confused "I don't know what the watchmen are doing anymore" "some of us are still on pot5" such confuse

doing team ranked? I play team ranked on both jc and pot5, cant say ive seen a watchmen team on either server, but, im pretty sure watchmen never had a 3-1 win ratio tho even on pot5 like LD did, also im confused "I don't know what the watchmen are doing anymore" "some of us are still on pot5" such confuse

The guild in its entirety is gone, some of the members are still playing. And in the last ranked setting I played in with them on POT5, I had a 3-1 win to loss.

The guild in its entirety is gone, some of the members are still playing. And in the last ranked setting I played in with them on POT5, I had a 3-1 win to loss.

being that there were no leaderboards back then I cant 100% deny this, but no action in season 1 or season 2?

Edited by Cinerous

Pvp on every server in this game blows at this point. Pot5 isn't leagues ahead of JC. 99% of the pvpers left on Pot5 are braindead magikarps and I'm sure JC is the same.

I haven't felt this negatively about the pvp population since I was on Shi-cho before first round of server merges where the fleet would have 30-40 people on prime time. I think Kathol RIft had maybe 8 or 9 people on in primetime.

I'll be retiring for good after this season. I'll leave my 16 million credits to my only son and heir, Cinerous. Sheila the Rancor will also be placed in his care. I'll miss ya girl.

It'll be up to the old timers to tell their impressionable young the stories of Caprica: the Man, the Legend. Will it be his 6 second interrupt, tab dot, wall bang, auto-click or cinnamon-tongued way with the ladies? My legacy is in your hands. Wax poetic about the glory days of mass bubble stun, guarding nodes in ranked, and Warlord Troyy Warlord... but never forget me, the hero the Republic needed.

Edited by EnzoForMe

I'll be retiring for good after this season. I'll leave my 16 million credits to my only son and heir, Cinerous. Sheila the Rancor will also be placed in his care. I'll miss ya girl.

It'll be up to the old timers to tell their impressionable young the stories of Caprica: the Man, the Legend. Will it be his 6 second interrupt, tab dot, wall bang, auto-click or cinnamon-tongued way with the ladies? My legacy is in your hands. Wax poetic about the glory days of mass bubble stun, guarding nodes in ranked, and Warlord Troyy Warlord... but never forget me, the hero the Republic needed.

Ill carry on your legacy with pride, youre the best sniper mentor i could have (did almost 1600 dps as engi in a ranked match on my sniper thanks to your excellent tutelage) and dont worry ill take care of Sheila for you <3

Myself and the team weren't run off of PoT5. There were a lot of things counting against us including the most vile community I've seen in an MMO. I was going to have to leave the team within a week due to school, and for the sake of argument, here is my schedule for that semester. Bear in mind those are PST times because I'm in Arizona so for most nights I wouldn't even be getting out of class till after ranked was done. I don't think it is a statement of ego for me to say it wouldn't have been easy to find another tank up to my standards. Acorns is a great tank, but was out of practice at the time and hadn't PvP'd with this rated group. Next, Dargos had his cell phone leaked and the harassment got to the point that he had to change his number. This left very little incentive to keep going in a hostile environment. Alot of us were tired of the game, and tired of the abuse we received from the PoT5 community that was instigated by lies spread about us before our arrival. We maintained positive win/loss ratios against all teams on PoT5 except Casual, whom we played twice and lost both times. Casual was an extraordinary group of PvPers and we did our best against them.

As far as Watchmen is concerned what I remember was a competition for which team had the most DC's. One game it was Watchmen, one game it was LD-Fifty.

Some friends and I decided to come back to the game while waiting for other stuff to come out. I decided to return to a server where I had friends. I couldn't care what you think because you're from this server, and talking down about where you came from like your some hot shot doesn't impress me. Back when you tried to get into LD-Fifty as a scrapper scoundrel, Pedia and I turned you inside out in 1v1 duels.

Pot meet kettle, this is exactly what Ripper did to me, but I'm guessing since he is in LD50 it's alright to act like a complete *** to a stranger.

And in before hate mail, this post isn't about how bad I was at pvp, just dont cry about how people treated you on pot 5 when ripper did and is still doing the exact same thing to me. I dont care that you guys came back dont care if you are better at pvp, there was just no need for the bashing he gave me personally on a daily basis all day long.

Edited by sabbrina
didnt finish

Pot meet kettle, this is exactly what Ripper did to me, but I'm guessing since he is in LD50 it's alright to act like a complete *** to a stranger.

And in before hate mail, this post isn't about how bad I was at pvp, just dont cry about how people treated you on pot 5 when ripper did and is still doing the exact same thing to me. I dont care that you guys came back dont care if you are better at pvp, there was just no need for the bashing he gave me personally on a daily basis all day long.

Ripper has a hard on for you, it won't go away lol.

thread doesn't make sense anymore, we can always go back to his original point though: all the real competitive unranked pvpers play their regular warzones competitively on pvp servers...? or something

thread doesn't make sense anymore, we can always go back to his original point though: all the real competitive unranked pvpers play their regular warzones competitively on pvp servers...? or something

all the real competitive pvpers queue up for team ranked. regs don't matter anywhere, all regs are the same no matter what server its on IMO

all the real competitive pvpers queue up for team ranked. regs don't matter anywhere,all regs are the same no matter what server its on IMO

Have you tried playing pub side here? Jesus Mother f@cking Theresa.

Oh wait... It is like every other server. Carry on.

Actually Harbinger is the last pub friendly server left. I'll be limping back there pretty soon.

Edited by ace_boogie

Have you tried playing pub side here? Jesus Mother f@cking Theresa.

Oh wait... It is like every other server. Carry on.

Actually Harbinger is the last pub friendly server left. I'll be limping back there pretty soon.

One step ahead of ya. Look me up when you get there. Moved all my pub toons there last week. Waiting forever on que pop got old.