Glad to see we're welcome here

Cinerous

Let cinerous in the guild and he takes credit for our work from ages ago , what a fanboi lol

the reason he was raging was cuz me and vomil farmed him to 14 deaths pretty sure that's mine and vomils work not yous <3

the reason he was raging was cuz me and vomil farmed him to 14 deaths pretty sure that's mine and vomils work not yous <3

14 deaths that's it ? that's not up to ld standards at all just ask psychospider and his 36? But what i mean't is that i'm sure his ld trash comments were probably from before when we played full time on this server , not just stemming from today's butt hurt but it sounds like the butt hurt is still real as vomill would say lol.

14 deaths that's it ? that's not up to ld standards at all just ask psychospider and his 36? But what i mean't is that i'm sure his ld trash comments were probably from before when we played full time on this server , not just stemming from today's butt hurt but it sounds like the butt hurt is still real as vomill would say lol.

damn we're *********** up. to be fair it was only vomil and I but the rest of our team decided to cap on doors or some ******** pve stuff like that. the butthurt is SO real tbh

Only 14? Only 1 guy?! Pffftt... GOML :p

just the ***** talk in the middle was what I had found funny and why he had SS it but wow the rage must have been real for that guy with over 20 deaths id just leave if I was getting tunneled but I cant be tunneled cuz I only queue with 3 healers or 2 healers and a pocket tank so GG GOML next level regstar strats

just the ***** talk in the middle was what I had found funny and why he had SS it but wow the rage must have been real for that guy with over 20 deaths id just leave if I was getting tunneled but I cant be tunneled cuz I only queue with 3 healers or 2 healers and a pocket tank so GG GOML next level regstar strats

It used to be a lot worse.

I was usually doing this after playing LD50 premades

I don't know which is worse... that fact that you did less damage then a guy that died 23 times or... the fact that a guy that died 23 times did more damage then you...

What can I say? They were dying too fast. His dots kept ticking even after he died I guess.

What can I say? They were dying too fast. His dots kept ticking even after he died I guess.

objectives > kills

you pulled good numbers but your team still lost

your kills dont amount to anything if they dont help your team win, but its not your fault alone, pugs derp more often than not

objectives > kills

you pulled good numbers but your team still lost

your kills dont amount to anything if they dont help your team win, but its not your fault alone, pugs derp more often than not

I won't pass this off on pugs. This was one of those matches where the other team got some really fortunate door respawns. They were dropping back in as quickly as we were knocking them out, and eventually it devolved into what you see...

Btw... I wasn't seriously bragging about that match, it was more of a poke at Cinerous. More often than not I'll ruin my dps by leaving a situation where I could farm higher numbers, to go help defend a node, because pub pvp is so much struggle, these days.

You won't catch me down talking my team that often either because, being better than the average player, if I'm gonna claim to "carry" then that's what I'll actually try to do. If we lose, then it's just as much my fault. There's always something that could've been done better. End of story.

http://i.imgur.com/EItUjwe.jpg

Today, Game'is'hard is Vomil, so that is who is being referenced.

"Hack'is'hard" lol

There's a joke in there somewhere... If I was a lil bit more witty.

Edited by ace_boogie

Got a few of these within a week or two of coming back.

http://i.imgur.com/4DlA9TS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IcPYRtS.jpg

Response:

http://i.imgur.com/eUku4D1.gif

Wow . Never even seen those names before. So chances are they would get rolled by anyone :D

Glad to see that Flak is retired tho. Way to fricken hard to kill!! :D

Missed yall on the game. Always good pvp with yall, no matter what hte haters say.

I won't pass this off on pugs. This was one of those matches where the other team got some really fortunate door respawns. They were dropping back in as quickly as we were knocking them out, and eventually it devolved into what you see...

Btw... I wasn't seriously bragging about that match, it was more of a poke at Cinerous. More often than not I'll ruin my dps by leaving a situation where I could farm higher numbers, to go help defend a node, because pub pvp is so much struggle, these days.

You won't catch me down talking my team that often either because, being better than the average player, if I'm gonna claim to "carry" then that's what I'll actually try to do. If we lose, then it's just as much my fault. There's always something that could've been done better. End of story.

"Hack'is'hard" lol

There's a joke in there somewhere... If I was a lil bit more witty.

renaming toon to dhicks'r'hard

I won't pass this off on pugs. If we lose, then it's just as much my fault.

This, my young Jedi, is the first step towards a brighter future for pubs and for pvp. :csw_yoda:

Edit: not saying only doing damage is bad, i do it more often than not unless im facing a premade alone with other pugs, but marking targets, killing marked targets, fighting on nodes, and seeing the stupidity in focusing a tank purely to farm dmg when a enemy healer is present are some of the things that the general pvp community seems to not understand the importance of (pubside more-so than impside), however, getting the highest damage on a scoreboard seems to be the only thing any player is concerned with nowadays in pvp, excluding a few outside the majority. /endrant

Edited by supermouthcml