Healing rapid shots

MikeFL

Quick question everyone, I just made a Merc yesterday for endgame ops and PvP...apparently its not the best PvP class but regardless, as a PvP noob, I've been really enjoying it. I am at level 16 and am eager to get more heal talents so I can start healing more. I just got the cylinder that lets my rapid shots heal teammates, except I only shoot 1-2 heal pellets. I've seen other mercs shoot dozens at a time. Is there a talent or something that I am missing to shoot more heals out?

Rapid shots only shoots the two heals. Idk what you are seeing but it wasn't rapid shots. As far as heals you get the two you already have and emergency scan which is an instant and free heal. If it doesn't critical it won't heal a lot. Only thing else is the ape kolto missle and kolto shell

Quick question everyone, I just made a Merc yesterday for endgame ops and PvP...apparently its not the best PvP class but regardless, as a PvP noob, I've been really enjoying it. I am at level 16 and am eager to get more heal talents so I can start healing more. I just got the cylinder that lets my rapid shots heal teammates, except I only shoot 1-2 heal pellets. I've seen other mercs shoot dozens at a time. Is there a talent or something that I am missing to shoot more heals out?

Pre-2.0 (I think) Merc's rapid shot heals used to fire 10 individual shots, like the non-healing version. I'm not sure if you were watching youtube videos or other players in PvP, but mercs only shoot 2 shots now unless there are serious shenanigans.

Pre-2.0 (I think) Merc's rapid shot heals used to fire 10 individual shots, like the non-healing version. I'm not sure if you were watching youtube videos or other players in PvP, but mercs only shoot 2 shots now unless there are serious shenanigans.

It was 6 healing bolts, he is probably confusing it with Pre 2.0 CSC Rapid Shots, i really want that change revoked, it was a pointless change, it went from really awesome sound effect to a boring effect.

• 4 weeks later...
It's actually 3 healing bolts that mercs send out. And if you're spamming rapid shots, it can look like a lot of continuous healing.

Pre 2.0 the mercinary shot out 6 bolts that healed 3 times, now it's 2 bolts that heal 3 times. which IMO is really stupid and should be changed back.