<Digital Asylum> -- An Active Fun Guild is recruiting

Angeni

We're looking for happy mature individuals as we delve deeper into our Ops Progression, Guild Ship and conquest events. If you're looking for a fun, casual guild filled with fun-loving individuals, look no further. You've found your new home! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there folks. Myself and a friend have recently returned to SWtOR after a long break and are really enjoying ourselves. Might be interested in joining up on the IMP side for the time being.

In game name of Kaaks (BH/ Merc) for my main. Im really interesting in trying out healing in group settings, or just plain ole dps if needed. Friend is madness sorc atm. We are both alt-aholics and looking for a more casual based home to have a good group of folks to play the game with.

I'll be trying to get in touch with someone from the guild over the next couple of days. Look forward to talking to ya.

We're looking for more fun loving individuals that enjoy all aspects of the game. We are consistently on the weekly conquest leaderboards. Our HM progression groups are in need of well geared happy go lucky individuals that want to enjoy some semi-serious Ops shenanigans with new like minded friends. Come check us out and stay for a coffee/glass of wine and silly chat. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are looking for a few good Ops raiders for our progression teams. Our main goal is to have fun. We raid nearly every night (different teams on different nights) with Open Ops nights on our off progression team nights. If you like to have fun in a mature, casual environment, we'd love to hear from you. Come join our madhouse. :D

Cheers,

-Parn-

• 2 weeks later...

Hi gang.

Digital Asylum is made up of a motley crew of mostly aged 30 to 50ish plus players with a contingent of younger and older players as well. We are looking for a few more players for our progression raiding. If you like a relaxed fun Ops raiding environment with a lot of antics but serious "get to it" behavior once the fight is engaged, we should chat. :)

Cheers,

Parnassus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm just starting out but I am subbed and looking for a good group of folks to enjoy the game with. I have a lot of MMO experience (getting older *cough cough*) and enjoy a good cooperative guild atmosphere. I enjoy healing and Once I hit lvl 10 I plan on going Sage heals.

Not 100% sure what my end game plans are but you sound like my kind of people. Would love an invite if you are still looking for more.

Consular's name is Jardev

Thanks for considering me.

New to The Harbinger, looking for a guild while I attempt to settle into a PvE enviroment. I'm handling leveling my first character in a casual way, not too fast but not just sitting around. Looking foward to End Game Content.

Character Up For Guild Recruitment: :sy_lightside:Sword Sentinel

• 2 weeks later...

We're still looking for new guildies. Ideally, you're a mature, fun loving individual that can install and use Mumble, StarParse and knows which end of a sword and gun to point at the bad guys. :D

We're especially in need of a few healers and tanks to fill roles in our Operations as well as rDPS.

Come get fitted for a custom straight jacket and check us out!

Cheers,

~Parn~

I would love to join this awesome, I've only just come back and I am having so much trouble in leveling up. I don't know why I am having so much trouble leveling up, it could be my gear or spec or even rotation. I am a Jedi Sentinel and my name is Kyrèna and I've also signed up on the website as well, feel free to speak to me in game when I am on.

• 4 weeks later...