<Digital Asylum> -- An Active Fun Guild is recruiting

Angeni

Digital Asylum is currently recruiting members of all classes and levels. We are a US West Coast based community with over 230 Republic members / 110 Imperial members currently and growing.

We are "casual, but serious"

What does this mean? It means we are a laid back group of people who enjoy adventuring together, being social, respecting each other and others around us while taking our playtime seriously. We don't have time for drama or immaturity and we value the image our guild portrays in the eyes of others. We want to be known as the guild to go to when you want to explore all aspects of the game and be around people who will respect and support you.

We encourage you to participate in the guild, not just have the tag under your name. Speak up in guild chat, log into our Mumble Server when possible, participate in our forums, and actively seek to group with your fellow guild members. Basically, socialize with the guild. We want people who want to be part of a community and love Star Wars: The Old Republic, not people who are just looking to rip through content and move on to another game.

Guild Rules

Digital Asylum has always prided itself on maintaining a respectful, helpful, and fun image in whatever game we inhabit. Our intent is to be the guild that is loved by its members. In order to achieve the above, all guild members are expected to abide by the following rules and policies.

1) Be respectful, polite, and courteous to others, especially guild members.

2) Help others when you can, even if not guild members as this might encourage others to join our guild.

3) Refrain from profanity in guild chat and voice chat (if young members are logged into server).

4) Members are encouraged to socialize in-game, either via guild chat and/or voice chat.

5) Griefing or harassment of any form is not tolerated and will be dealt with by immediate removal!

6) Remember, this is just a game so have fun and enjoy it.

Inactive Periods

Lastly, if you are going to be inactive for a long period of time or are leaving the game, please inform an officer or another member who can. Any members inactive for over 30 days who have not informed an officer of a pending long-term absence will be removed from the guild. We do this to maintain an active guild roster. We are not about numbers, we are about participation. Should a guild member who was removed for inactivity come back to the game, they are more than welcome back into the guild at any time.

Interesting in Joining?

View our website at: http://digitalasylum.enjin.com/

If you have any questions or would like to join the asylum, contact the members below.

Republic - Rozinda, Rozari, Rozzie, Rozoomi, Rozlyn, or Leeloominá (Alt 160)

Imperial - Leeloomina, Synnori, Rennea, Reenai

Thank you for reading the post.

Edited by Angeni
Number of members

Your website doesn't seem to be loading for me, my internet has been a bit goofy since we had a power surge the other day, but I'm still able to log in and play.

After doing /who, I couldn't find any of the members listed for the Republic side, so I'll continue to check throughout the day.

IGN is Feasel (Republic)

Hey gang. Digital Asylum is always looking for new/existing players. We are especially looking for a few players that love to heal or tank for our weekly progression groups and generally for our daily and weekly shenanigans. If you're looking for a great group of people with a mature family community, this is the place.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds up my alley, I am looking for a US based guild that raids. I used to raid almost daily as I was the most experienced tank in my previous guild, but left when SWTOR went free to play. Looking to get back into it. Currently my main is 53 Jugg tank and I love tanking. HMU if you need a good one.

Lo'bo :cool:

Hey gang. Digital Asylum is always looking for new/existing players. We are especially looking for a few players that love to heal or tank for our weekly progression groups and generally for our daily and weekly shenanigans. If you're looking for a great group of people with a mature family community, this is the place.:)

Was going to Transfer a toon over to this server looking for a Raiding progression group. I have both a Healer Sorc and a Tank Jugg. Does your IMP side raid and what times? I didn't see any schedules on your website.

Thanks

Tandajj

• 3 weeks later...
We just merged our smaller Imperial guild into Digital Asylum, and we are very happy that we did so. Both guilds (Imperial and Republic) are full of great people. I highly recommend this guild for anyone that wants to play on either side!