Holo-trainers for all!!!!!!

I suggest that holo-trainers be available to everyone on the Cartel Market. These should be available legacy wide.

It is really irritating to have leveled up and not be anywhere near a trainer to get your new skills. You've offered them before -- please do it again.

But do NOT make them a "rare item" type of thing. Make them something we can buy outright.

I don't know if there is a way to VOTE on this (my first post) so I suggest if you agree simply reply and say so.

If you DON'T agree, DON'T reply or it will get counted as a YES.

Yes this would be wonderful to have I would love to have this I agree with this because in rise of the Hutt cartel. Downloadable content pack. Which is displayed with a holographic a vendor it would be great to have this offer the other creature which i think is a mini pets that is displayed right by him but from what I am told that whole graphic vendor people had to buy that I don't think it's offered anymore but I wis I don't think it's offered anymore but I wish it was I level up to get my skills and I have to go all the hey hey trainer. To get my abilities it's a real pain in the neck to do that

But sadly I don't think this will happen I've already asked about this I don't think they will release it but if they do yes I support this I wish they would it would be wonderful to have so my answer is yes 1000 times over also the only reason I'm able to make heads or tails out of this topic is because I am only able to read the headline subject but this topic is named after I am NOT able to read any of the post that other members have put in this topic sadly I'm not able to even leave my own post I am using a verbal program and the text is too small so my apologies if anything is corrupted or if there are extra I hope you can all read through I am NOT able to edit my text because I use a voice program on a tablet m my apologies but this is the only wa I am able to post anything on the messag I am able to post anything on the message board as I As I am unable to type on a keyboard coherently with proper sentence structure. The Voice tablet program is my only recourse. looking at the subject line looking at the subject line of a topic to put in what I think about a topic I am NOT able to answer anybody because I am unable to read their text

• 2 weeks later...

If only everyone who pre-ordered Rise of the Hutt Cartel would get a free faction-neutral trainer for all of their characters...

If only it was possible to unlock the Malgus or Satele Shan statues in the Collections menu for your entire account...

Oh well....we can keep hoping.

If only everyone who pre-ordered Rise of the Hutt Cartel would get a free faction-neutral trainer for all of their characters...

If only it was possible to unlock the Malgus or Satele Shan statues in the Collections menu for your entire account...

Yeah, I know that would be ideal, wouldn't it? :p

I have been able to unlock the Satele Shan holo-trainer statue for all of my characters, after I had one buy it from one of the Rep Vendors on the Republic Fleet.

I have been able to unlock the Satele Shan holo-trainer statue for all of my characters, after I had one buy it from one of the Rep Vendors on the Republic Fleet.

Yes, that was his point. He was being sarcastic by saying if only we were able to do this thing that we can do.