Open letter to BIOWARE regarding Naked Players in Warzones

chosonman

Since I got a warning and my previous thread has been deleted for "Calling Out" a specific player I will make this letter as non-specific as possible.

================================================== =========

What if anything is going to be done about players who CONTINUOUSLY join Warzones naked and do nothing the whole match? I have submitted several complaints about players such a this and so have others but it seems as if nothing has been done thus far to curb his detrimental behavior.

Players such as these join PVP warzones NAKED with no gear on and sit and hide in a corner and do NOTHING the entire match while berating and taunting his teammates saying things like "You guys suck, can't carry 7v8", "I got better gear for ranked", "You morons can't kick me because i'm not AFK", "You guys suck can't cap even 1 node 7v8"....

These players have been doing the same thing every single warzone since I started playing almost a year ago. We lose 90% of the time. I am getting frustrated to the point where I am considering unsubbing if this is left to continue. It is a complete waste of our time for the rest of us to have to deal with players like them.

So far I have gotten a warning because I posted something in regards to these trolls of a player in the forums in which EVERY SINGLE person who replied agreed that these kinds players were only making the game unpleasant to play for everyone on his team. But nothing seems to have been done. I'd like to have an answer for this before I renew my subscription. If nothing is done then I can take it as an indication that their $15 a month subscription is more important to you than that of the countless others who play the game and have to endure their unacceptable behavior.

Thank you

================================================== ========================

Read

Excel

Xtend

Elevate

Listen and

Learn

since i got a warning and my previous thread has been deleted for "calling out" a specific player i will make this letter as non-specific as possible.

================================================== =========

what if anything is going to be done about players who continuously join warzones naked and do nothing the whole match? I have submitted several complaints about players such a this and so have others but it seems as if nothing has been done thus far to curb his detrimental behavior.

Players such as these join pvp warzones naked with no gear on and sit and hide in a corner and do nothing the entire match while berating and taunting his teammates saying things like "you guys suck, can't carry 7v8", "i got better gear for ranked", "you morons can't kick me because i'm not afk", "you guys suck can't cap even 1 node 7v8"....

These players have been doing the same thing every single warzone since i started playing almost a year ago. We lose 90% of the time. I am getting frustrated to the point where i am considering unsubbing if this is left to continue. It is a complete waste of our time for the rest of us to have to deal with players like them.

So far i have gotten a warning because i posted something in regards to these trolls of a player in the forums in which every single person who replied agreed that these kinds players were only making the game unpleasant to play for everyone on his team. But nothing seems to have been done. I'd like to have an answer for this before i renew my subscription. If nothing is done then i can take it as an indication that their $15 a month subscription is more important to you than that of the countless others who play the game and have to endure their unacceptable behavior.

Thank you

================================================== ========================

read

excel

xtend

elevate

listen and

learn

another qq post from you. Wow dude.