Looking for a guild (obviously!!!)

DoctorBeckett

I am looking for a guild that helps people with equipment, leveling, that do FP's, Ops/raids, PVP,etc... but aren't hard noses about it if you don't want to participate..That have no idea what they're doing and doesn't ignore low level people. Also, I work 3rd shift (10PM-7AM CST) and play during the afternoon mostly. I am currently leveling a BH Merc (26)... I am willing to invest time in another character (Imp or 'Pub) if necessary... The last guild I was in fizzled after about 4 months due to the lack of membership.. So an established guild would be preferable.. Edited by DoctorBeckett

Hey,

<Force Intent> is always looking for new guild members and are always willing to help out new people to the game and help them understand gearing, as well as many other things this game has to offer. We run weekly events and many of us are always making new characters and would be willing to help you level. We are a friendly, social guild with a good bunch of people from all over the world. We have just started up a sister guild on the Empire side so there will always be someone online if you feel like grouping up.

If you would like to join us, you can seek us out in-game via mailing either Cornboyz or Am'ara, or just find one of the guild members strolling around on the fleet and ask for an invite. Otherwise we have a facebook page as well as an enjin site, force-intent.enjin.com

Cant wait to game with you :)