Lowbie PVP

tanerb

Recently started a new toon and doing lowbie PVP. What I see on these warzones is really sad. People calling names, quitting after calling people bads, noobs etc... Someone even complained about a lvl 15 toon's gear. This is just unreal. These are below lvl 30 people who are trying to learn what is going on. Even simple commands like all left, fight at the nodes, call when inc.. goes a long way. If we want to increase pvp population, these are the people we need to win. Please as experienced players try to give directions esp if the op leader is quiet. And do not leave the darn warzone.

the best was once lvling a fresh 10 entered a WZ and it was arena...we had a 29 a 14 a 13 and me 10....The other team had all 23-29 and the 29 on our team was screaming at how bad we all suck and we should just un-sub...lol!... I kept on him after that in whispers and he claimed he did 700k dps as a lvl 10 in arena...I was like LOL ok guy.

Bad players suffering from too much time in the basement I think ;) lol

I completely agree. WZ in general are terribly predictable in that someone(s) will begin to assign blame and lash out at teammtes for all they did wrong to secure the loss. When a player is learning or a bit self conscious this is a huge blow to them and a potentially final straw for their efforts to play.

I get some pretty good lulz from lowbie/midbie PvP. Just take it as it is, a leveling aspect of the game to gather commendations and valor while accumulating some class knowledge and warzone medpacks/adrenas.

it's sad but is not less sad that then fact that noobs don't ask question there are 2 minutes before match start if i were totally new i would take the time to ask what should i do how does this work which gear i need how can i help

300+ lowbie/midbie match not one noobs asking for help

Last night, during a voidstar, someone felt the need to announce that everyone in the group sucked c**k. After the match was over, the scoreboard showed his gunslinger had the one of the lowest DPS - the two healers managed to do more damage. :rolleyes:

I can think of one mando who consistently posts crap in chat, and who I'd love to boot out an airlock, but also consistently does some of the best damage and follows objectives.

If someone's going to rage in chat, I expect them to be one of the best players in the group.

300+ lowbie/midbie match not one noobs asking for help

I saw a new player ask for directions in chat once. He was told he was an idiot.

That said, I recall a level 40 shadow who ran to the ancient hypergate pylon, did not capture it, stood there unstealthed, and didn't call incaps. I said "why are you not capturing?" "you need to call incaps" "I'll guard."

No response. He did eventually go into stealth though.

So I'd say while asking question isn't necessary, a simply letting the group know you're new would be nice.

Edited by MCaliban

I rarely type anything while leveling other than 'gg' , or if someone I don't recognize stands out letting them know nice one. Too many mental cases and Lord o' The Lowbies types that experience has told me are better not to bother communicating with.

"Dude could you stop leaving the pylon after you cap it?" can result in weeks of getting lulzy whispers and behavior like they're trying to stalk ING. Lots of friggin' weirdos in lowbies.

Edited by Joesixxpack

T1 Lowbie PvP in this game is the worst PvP experience in any MMO, possibly ever. It's frighteningly horrid, and can be downright traumatic...i.e. it's really bad.

Too many mental cases and Lord o' The Lowbies types that experience has told me are better not to bother communicating with.

hahaha

Edited by DarthOvertone

Aww I like lowbie though yeah it can be a bit...yeah.

I can see telling someone who's wearing lvl 11 greens at lvl 29 they can trade their WZ comms for planetary but the verbal abuse you sometimes get is ugh.

And yes I do love the person screaming that everyone sucks and they get some of the lowest damage and ra forbid they try to cap a node. :rolleyes:

Weird, I'm never coming across things like that. Well, unless I'm the one responsible for it of course(I kid, I kid).

Anyhow, I think lowbie is more fun because I automatically become more tolerant and the games are, for the most part, more balanced (less premades and more variety). Lately, while leveling a shadow tank, I've had some good expereinces too.

Edited by MidichIorian