Weird stuff going on...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct. The total damage in a domination is determined by a bunch of things, but if you are on ion railgun duty, you'll have a ton of shield and mine damage, but not much hull damage (the meters can't be broken up to this degree), if you are quads and pods you'll have a lot of newb damage (but not as much ace damage), etc.

You can also get ludicrous damage by shooting at the capital ship turrets all match, though this does nothing- the map is not the territory, and the scoreboard has very very limited meaning.

The biggest determiner in a TDM or Domination is how long the match is.

i play GSF from day 1 that they add them, i have 3/4 of each ship maxed.

1 - when you got a GS full defensive and u one shoted from another GS, and always is the same guy, something going wrong with him.

2 - when you have a mastered scout ship made for ultimate speed and a bomber have more boost than you something going wrong with him.

3 - Not to mention that there is a guy that spike lag on himself ONLY when he targeted from a missile, i didn't kept a video, but my experiment to him was successful. i watch him running around hunting and his run / moves was very smooth, i targeted him and start the missile lock, suddenly he starts to spike lag ( i think i say it right coz i see him in frames between seconds, here and there each second), before my missile locked him i stopped and change target but my eyes was always on him, immediately after i left him he runs smooth again, immediately i done the same think, he starts to spike lag after the missile lock starts.

And just to know EA/BW doesnt do anything for them. so dont bother

1 - when you got a GS full defensive and u one shoted from another GS, and always is the same guy, something going wrong with him.

Impossible. Damage calculations are done on the server, and there's nothing client-side you can do about it.

2 - when you have a mastered scout ship made for ultimate speed and a bomber have more boost than you something going wrong with him.

Interdiction drive + Tensor Field?

3 - Not to mention that there is a guy that spike lag on himself ONLY when he targeted from a missile, i didn't kept a video, but my experiment to him was successful. i watch him running around hunting and his run / moves was very smooth, i targeted him and start the missile lock, suddenly he starts to spike lag ( i think i say it right coz i see him in frames between seconds, here and there each second), before my missile locked him i stopped and change target but my eyes was always on him, immediately after i left him he runs smooth again, immediately i done the same think, he starts to spike lag after the missile lock starts.

Theoretically possible, but I've never seen anyone lag and do well, (seemingly) on purpose or not. Most of the time, it'll just put the person using it into an asteroid/mesa/debris/sat/whatever.

Impossible. Damage calculations are done on the server, and there's nothing client-side you can do about it.

Interdiction drive + Tensor Field?

Theoretically possible, but I've never seen anyone lag and do well, (seemingly) on purpose or not. Most of the time, it'll just put the person using it into an asteroid/mesa/debris/sat/whatever.

1 - Im not aloud to say his name in the forums, i have reported him of course

2 - You dont read well. i said i have a scout mastered for top speed only to capture yards. With this there is no way that any bomber or GS to have better speed and or long speed than scout nmo matter what he uses.

3 - Next time ill keep a video and ill uploaded. The bad thing is that i didnt catch his name

Edited by Kissakias

1 - Im not aloud to say his name in the forums, i have reported him of course

I didn't ask you to post his name.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the simplest answer: Damage Overcharge!

2 - You dont read well. i said i have a scout mastered for top speed only to capture yards. With this there is no way that any bomber or GS to have better speed and or long speed than scout nmo matter what he uses.

Please post your build, too many variables this way...

I think I found a laghack. It's on everybody's keyboard.

It's the "Windows" key. Press it, and your computer will be stuck for a few seconds while it tries to figure out what to do with all this stuff SWTOR stuck in video memory so it can show you the desktop again, and again when you tell it you want to see the fireball your ship just made.

It's kind of hard to see what this actually does in the match unless you have a buddy watch and make a video.

It might fit the "that guy's not laggy out of combat, but is laggy when you start trying to kill him," because people don't scramble for keys in this game and trip over the Windows key when they aren't getting fired at.