<Proper Villains> LF NiM Raiders (E)

Headpunch

<Proper Villains> is looking for more NiM DP/DF ready raiders on Empire side to fill our ranks. With Nightmare Progression rapidly drawing to a close, we want to recruit competent players that are motivated to stick around until the next tier of content and who will be interested in continuing to pull post-NiM Power DF/DP on 16m.

Guild Progression:

5/5 NiM Power DP 8m, Server 2nd Deposers of the Dread Masters.

4/5 Server Firsts NiM Power DP on 16m.

5/5 Server Firsts NiM DF in 8m & 16m. Server First Conquerors of the Dread Fortress on 8m and 16m. Post NiM-Power 16m Gate Crasher.

1/1 Hateful Entity, Server 1st Eternal Warriors, only server clears pre-2.7.

Recruitment Needs:

We are ACTIVELY SEEKING a Powertech tank who is NiM DP ready. Has to be able to hold threat against DPS that are going all out while executing tank mechanics. No mis-taunts, failed interrupts, sloppy tank swaps, poor boss positioning, or forgetting to pop CDs. Sins and Juggs are a low priority, but we might be interested in picking one up for an alternate spot.

We are ACTIVELY SEEKING exceptional healers of ALL THREE classes.

Melee & Ranged DPS recruitment is open for top tier applicants with a minimum 3800+ DPS required on the dummy. 3900+ is preferred. DPS must be able to translate dummy numbers into in raid performance while executing Nightmare Tier mechanics. We could care less if you're #1 on a dummy parse leaderboard thread if you fail spectacularly at executing mechanics. Likewise, if your dummy parses aren't leaderboard status but you can execute mechanics flawlessly while meeting the NiM DPS checks, we are very interested in having you in guild.

For all applicants, your gear level must be partial 186s with set bonuses.

We ARE NOT looking for players that are unproven and need significant gearing. If you are not 4/5 NiM DF, your app will probably be rejected.

Server Transfers and Mirror Class Applications:

We encourage and welcome these applicants, and they will be dealt with on a case by case basis. Gearing restrictions do not apply if you have downed the content. Please apply and note the specifics of your situation in the application.

General things we look for:

-Willing to take feedback

-Complete Knowledge of your class

-No Drama Attitude

-Serious when pulling bosses

-Able to joke around once raids are done

If you only raid for loot, do not apply to the guild.

The recruitment process will include a Mumble interview and a 16m NiM DF trial run to determine if you are a good fit, both personality and skill wise, for the guild.

Raid Times: We are recruiting for our late night 16m team, running 3 days a week.

16m start times are Thurs/Fri/Sat 12am to 3am EST, NiM DP progression with full NiM DF clears to help min-max.

How to apply:

Please submit an application at: http://propervillains.enjin.com/recruitment

Questions?

If you have any questions relating to the guild or recruitment, please contact any of the following players in game:

Srs'Bsns - GM

Sev'ak - Officer & Former GM

Manglazed - Officer

Yoloburn - Officer

If we're not on our mains, /who Proper Villains and ask a member to send you our way.

-Sev'ak

Note: If you are interested in 8m Republic side NiM raiding, we encourage you to apply to <Underworld Alliance>. They are pre-2.8 Gate Crashers and are ranked at World 8th overall as well as World 2nd for the Republic faction in NiM DF. They are currently 5/5 in 8m NiM DP with Server Firsts on Tyrans, Calph, Raptus, and Council for Server First Deposer of the Dread Masters title.

Edited by Headpunch

But Sev'ak what if I have a super geared Sniper and PT tank?

You forgot to add a super geared Sorc in there!

We'll talk to any candidate, but it's just one of those things that we aren't really going to prioritize over the other classes because we'd like more diversity in our roster. With 2.8 coming out, every single class will have a NiM viable DPS tree, so it'd be good to get some of that in the guild.

That said, a super geared Sniper or PT tank with NiM experience would be welcome additions to the guild since one of our PT tanks and one of our snipers both want to change their classes in 2.8. Unfortunately, those tend not to be lying around waiting to be recruited. ;)

Edited by Headpunch

You forgot to add a super geared Sorc in there!

We'll talk to any candidate, but it's just one of those things that we aren't really going to prioritize over the other classes because we'd like more diversity in our roster. With 2.8 coming out, every single class will have a NiM viable DPS tree, so it'd be good to get some of that in the guild.

That said, a super geared Sniper or PT tank with NiM experience would be welcome additions to the guild since one of our PT tanks and one of our snipers both want to change their classes in 2.8. Unfortunately, those tend not to be lying around waiting to be recruited. ;)

Pff my sorc has a 148 MH. That's BiS right?

Oh and can I get some gear bro? That's all that matters screw the achievements/titles it's all about min maxing #I'mSoGoodAtThisGame.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello Sev'ak, just curious if there are any tanking slots opened up on any nightmare DP progression teams.

Thanks

If you are 4/5 in NiM DP and are a Powertech, we can certainly chat and you may be slotted into the 16m team that's working on Council. We only have one team, but all slots are up for grabs if you're better than what we currently have.

If not, you'd likely be an alternate. We've been trying to do 5/5 NIM DF alt runs, but are always hurt by a lack of tanks, so you'd be able to run that content.

• 3 weeks later...

New progress for the guild with a Council kill under our belts. We are now current on all PvE content in the game.

There are some administrative changes that applicants should know when they apply.

I am passing off GM to Srs'Bsns, a former officer, since I will be starting work in mid-September and can no longer dedicate the time needed to run this guild.

I'm going to be sticking around until then to assist with the transition process. I will remove myself from the contact list once that process is complete, but until that time I will continue reviewing applications and interviewing potential raiders.

What times are "late night"? Might be interested in doing something imp side provided the school schedule allows it.

Our current schedule is Thursdays, Fridays, & Saturdays 11:45 PM EST - 3ish AM EST.

If we do everything in 1 night of raiding then alt runs we come, but right now we're swapping a few people in and out to get some shots at Deposer. During the week we do casual runs for olds Ops (Decorations & such) as well as PvP often.

Our current schedule is Thursdays, Fridays, & Saturdays 11:45 PM EST - 3ish AM EST.

If we do everything in 1 night of raiding then alt runs we come, but right now we're swapping a few people in and out to get some shots at Deposer. During the week we do casual runs for olds Ops (Decorations & such) as well as PvP often.

That actually sounds pretty sweet lol. I might throw an app your guy's way after I get a solid idea of the school schedule hectic-ness (about a week or so). Any classes/roles you guys prefer as i'd have to transfer?

That actually sounds pretty sweet lol. I might throw an app your guy's way after I get a solid idea of the school schedule hectic-ness (about a week or so). Any classes/roles you guys prefer as i'd have to transfer?

Tank/rDPS are a huge plus as we are looking to possibly go back to 16m shortly as many of our ranged are rip in ravioli cuz IRL