NiM Ready Guardian DPS Looking for a raid spot.

Manweth

My best friend left the game for Wildstar. My entire possé of previous raiding buddies quit the **** out. The raiding team I just joined up with is in the dust, because, you guessed it right, ****in wildstar. Well, wildstar and SWTOR boring people, to be completely frank.

I'm sick and tired of getting bounced around. I just want some NiM raiding. I'm within Titans as of now, and completely a free agent.

Just for raiding, guild switch, anything at this point. Even as a daily replacement.

I'm bitter, tired and absolutely want no drama.

You might've heard of me or not, Manwè, Guardian DPS Extraordinaire. TORPARSE has my parses. I'm %110 rdy to do hardest NiM stuff.

Understand this folks. I'm done with any sort of drama, or previous disagreements or whatever. At this point, I just want to hit something challenging with my lightsaber.

So give me a call if you need a MDPS.

Be warned though. It is as if like everything I touches dies nowadays. I am cursed....and I don't understand this at all. :mad:

Note: No impside. I can't be bothered to farm gear or take ALL the damned datacrons again. Plus, I hate juggernaut animations.

Edited by Manweth

My best friend left the game for Wildstar. My entire possé of previous raiding buddies quit the **** out. The raiding team I just joined up with is in the dust, because, you guessed it right, ****in wildstar.

I'm sick and tired of getting bounced around. I just want some NiM raiding. I'm within Titans as of now, and completely a free agent.

Just for raiding, guild switch, anything at this point. Even as a daily replacement.

I'm bitter, tired and absolutely want no drama.

You might've heard of me or not, Manwè, Guardian DPS Extraordinaire. TORPARSE has my parses. I'm %110 rdy to do hardest NiM stuff.

Understand this folks. I'm done with any sort of drama, or previous disagreements or whatever. At this point, I just want to hit something challenging with my lightsaber.

So give me a call if you need a MDPS.

Be warned though. It is as if like everything I touches dies nowadays. I am cursed....and I don't understand this at all. :mad:

Note: No impside. I can't be bothered to farm gear or take ALL the damned datacrons again. Plus, I hate juggernaut animations.

Ugh why can't you server transfer... Need more guardian DPS leaderboard competition on the Ebon Hawk.

It's up to you. You want to oneshot all zeh contentzzz IE hatred status or want to have fun while clearing NiM content?

Edited by GrandLordMenace

Ugh why can't you server transfer... Need more guardian DPS leaderboard competition on the Ebon Hawk.

It's up to you. You want to oneshot all zeh contentzzz IE hatred status or want to have fun while clearing NiM content?

I just want the ability to raid. Wildstar and general boredom of current content took that away from me. I can't even find a group for Flashpoints anymore. ( Exaggarating.) ( But so very descriptive.)

I'm probably the loneliest raider in Red Eclipse nowadays. Even the most hated players should have a few friends left.

Me? I lost everyone. I'm most probably the most hated person then.

Maybe I should call it quits and just succumb to my fate. I'm 24, maybe it's time to retire from my MMO career and just live. Family and friends, all that ****.

I'm too old for this ****.

Edited by Manweth

Hey mate Freedom Fighters are looking for more NiM ready players since most of our group left for wildstar, we at this is point only 1/5 for DF NIM and having to reform the ops group so it will be a newly formed group. If you want to chat further then contact me in game on either Meatwagon,Hypermole,or rosura if u want to have a chat .