So now I'm Darth BigProtectiveHeadgear of the Dark Council .....

Cyberberus

... where's my flagship? Every other Darth seems to have one, why am I chuggin about with the same ship I got when I was an aprrentice?

<snip>

My smuggler is limpin around in an old freighter with a turrent gun that don't work and can't be fixed cuz the hatch won't open ;)

... and so on.

C'mon, its time we had some starship upgrades (personal not Guild Flagships) for the toons that have saved the Galaxy/Republic/Empire from certain doom.

There are plenty of mission ship maps that could be tweaked into L50/55 player ships without starting from the ground up and since none of these big arse ships land no new landing/liftoff art needs doing, just replace the ship in the hanger with a shuttle and off we go.

Edited by Cyberberus
edited for nitpicker

Your Master spoiled you giving you your own ship: a Darth doesn't need or want charity. But if that toy your Master gave you is not enough anymore, well, do what it takes to get yourself a bigger one: consolidate your power base (i.e. form a guild), become powerful (raise credits) and grab your (Guild) flagship.

No true Sith would want it any other way. :p

My Merc is now Mandalore and he's still puttin around in a ship he stole long ago.

BH's should at least get a few bottles of Krud Kutter at the end of the class story. The ship interior looks like an alley dumpster. Maybe some little pine tree air fresheners too.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Not to be picky, but your merc never became Mandalore... he became A mandalorian, but that's like saying "I'm a soldier in the US Navy now, so where's my aircraft carrier?"...

:D

Edited so nitpicking won't detract from main subject