Stuns have to be taken out of game

jediharrsion

I totally agree but at same time you can avoid 2 group of 4 to get together vs 8 player joining solo

I think the algorithm need some twicking as much as the resolve system but I would prioritaze the queue fix to the resolve fix as that will probably be less necessary once we have better balance in group

Stuns are worthless in this game in Regs because because players are either breaking the stun of their teammates or chain stunning the opposing player making it impossible to fight back. The whole notion of stuns needs to be revisited as it is currently not working as intended.

Would be particularly tasty for, say, Concealment and Deception, seeing how they need to be behind their enemy for some of their biggest hitters. And if the stuns are worthless, why are you complaining about Deception Sins stunning you? If they are of no worth, getting stunned should hardly be an issue.

I believe the could resolve this issue by doing the following:

1. Return Resolve back to the way it was prior to 1.4.
  2. Allow any and all CC affect the resolve bar, including slows, mezzes, ect...
  3. Allow the resolve bar to decay after 10 seconds and be emptied by 15 seconds after it is full.
  4. Resolve bar does not decay for 15 seconds if it is partially filled. If no stuns or other CC effects, it decays normally after 15 seconds.
  5. Resolve bar does not start decaying while in respawn area or out of combat.
  6. Reduce the CD on the CC breaker down to 1 minute and reset on death.

If they would do that, I believe you'd see a better PvP environment allowing players to do what they come to PvP for and not be 'stun locked' to death or lose complete control of their characters as it happens now with great regularity.

Then the use of stuns, CCs, and all other controlling effects become real tactical and strategic decisions. This would mean they'd need to rework the amount the stuns put into the resolve bar. Maybe reduce hard stuns by 5% or 10% while leaving the others alone. That way you don't have everyone immune immediately and their uses are still viable.

sounds fine

I wonder if the people complaining are keyboard clickers, turners or people with out keybinds that's the way I played other games for quite awhile and would complain a lot about other classes being op until I sat down and pushed my self to get the muscle memory down and learn to use the keyboard it make a giant difference.

I believe the could resolve this issue by doing the following:

1. Return Resolve back to the way it was prior to 1.4.
  2. Allow any and all CC affect the resolve bar, including slows, mezzes, ect...
  3. Allow the resolve bar to decay after 10 seconds and be emptied by 15 seconds after it is full.
  4. Resolve bar does not decay for 15 seconds if it is partially filled. If no stuns or other CC effects, it decays normally after 15 seconds.
  5. Resolve bar does not start decaying while in respawn area or out of combat.
  6. Reduce the CD on the CC breaker down to 1 minute and reset on death.

If they would do that, I believe you'd see a better PvP environment allowing players to do what they come to PvP for and not be 'stun locked' to death or lose complete control of their characters as it happens now with great regularity.

Then the use of stuns, CCs, and all other controlling effects become real tactical and strategic decisions. This would mean they'd need to rework the amount the stuns put into the resolve bar. Maybe reduce hard stuns by 5% or 10% while leaving the others alone. That way you don't have everyone immune immediately and their uses are still viable.

I agree with this also

try to 1 vs 1 someone with your own class/spec in similar gear and it will make it clear if it's stuns too much damage etc or you may not be as good as you think . I consider myself right to center in skill so I know there are many better than me. I wont say there aren't some imbalances I know their is but sometimes being humbled fixes your perspective on the overall picture

I realise that there are a lot of arguments supporting stuns for certain class characters but for my part, I completely agree with finding something else that works and removing stuns because it is far from either fun or challenging to be locked up and completely helpless while you are hacked to death with absolutely nothing at all you can do about it. For anyone who may suggest your interrupts, they are far too few compared to how often I find myself suspended helplessly in mid air, standing up non responsively like I am sleep walking or have some sort of minor electrical storm head ache clearly hampering my ability to move. DON'T I HAVE THE BLEEPING FORCE!!??