Heal to Full

Buried

I doubt it. They "nerfed" smash, and to make it up to the OP Jugg and Guardians they give them heal to full. That will ALWAYS be the most OP class in this game. Even with 5 people on a single Smash Jugg, they still live for 45 seconds. Med packs ect. It's ridiculous. They could easily balance this game, but they don't want to.

I doubt it. They "nerfed" smash, and to make it up to the OP Jugg and Guardians they give them heal to full. That will ALWAYS be the most OP class in this game. Even with 5 people on a single Smash Jugg, they still live for 45 seconds. Med packs ect. It's ridiculous. They could easily balance this game, but they don't want to.

its not so easy, the problem is that in balancing nothing can ever be perfectly balanced as there are just so many classes with so many different abilities, its just a measure of how close to balance they can get, which gets trickier by the fact that no matter what some one will always find some problem with the balance that they want closed. Also, you nerf something in pvp, the pveers complain and vice versa so its also a measure of whose toes get stepped on and that can be self-contradictory in the end.

Why can't they code the abilities different for pvp and pve? If they need to adjust something for pvp. It should only affect in warzones.

well many people I know test damage of abilites on dummies, duel eachother out of pvp, and on pvp servers there is a lot of open world fighting at times (just go into the tunnels during the rakghoul event on a pvp server, the rakghouls were not the ones you had to watch out for back there. The best solution would in my mind is to be able to have the same speces but be able to have some kind of "mode" if you will, one for pvp and one for pve so balancing could be done seperately, and making it so you can switch between these except in warzones and whenever flagged for pvp at which point you are only allowed to use " pvp mode" , and only allowing players to do flashpoints and ops when they have "pve mode" on. And additionally each mode uses a seperate ui so you can customize your quickbars and such specifically for pvp and for pve. But then again I do not know how much work that would take either to redesign all of that for that purpose.

Why can't they code the abilities different for pvp and pve? If they need to adjust something for pvp. It should only affect in warzones.

they do. taunts work differently for obvious reason. so to the threat decrease abils.

You guys always cry for something. The other classes are always OP, your class always needs a buff, you are the only one who know how to PvP, damage always needs to be nerfed and survivability always need to be increased, if you can't kill some one that's the problem if you get killed that's the problem.

I just enter stealth, slap a mind zap....wait until their little buff is over, then finish them

I just enter stealth, slap a mind zap....wait until their little buff is over, then finish them

Wait 30 seconds? In a WZ? He's accomplished his goal without doing anything. And, you've only gotten through 1 of at least 3 of the DCDs that he has.

Edited by StrikePrice